What's new

I will take reserves to $100 Billion - Zardari

Sorry to ask, but would he know the difference?
Sir, a known corrupt to the core person who always talks about the protection of grey economy or parallel underground economy. A reason Pak landed in FATF .... Where he runs his own bank for money laundering ...... people talk lot of crap about FATF and violation of rules and regulations. But FATF was right about all violations.

how will this bring dollar? if we dont import raw material for that we will need dollar and then give subsidy on electric bills that is more addition to dollar.
ya baqi jo Pakistan rah gaya ..ussa bhi ch*** da ga .... he needs to fix interior Sindh, where 55000 thousand ghost schools and no education, health facilities are now cattle farm.

ya baqi jo Pakistan rah gaya ..ussa bhi ch*** da ga .... he needs to fix interior Sindh, where 55000 thousand ghost schools and no education, health facilities are now cattle farm.
FyBqs3TXgAEpIZR.jpeg

hogaya fixed

He is taking about forcefully occupying common civilian saving in Banks. I am sure that's greater then 100 billion

He is taking about forcefully occupying common civilian saving in Banks. I am sure that's greater then 100 billion
thts total $10 billion including reserves+private bank civilian

Is he suffering from cancer? He has lost alot of hair and weight.

On topic: this is just shenanigans before the elections. As he is desperate to distance himself from N league and wanting to cash on the stupidities committed by N league. One factor he forgets about is Imran Khan and his immense vote bank. In the end he will settle with having sindh. I will celebrate the day Sindh is released from PPP clutches.

Yep keep on looting from poor helpless public, Billo Rani will amass USD 100 billion for his own family.

He may well be the guy who could do it...$100B in cash reserves and 10% in his own pocket!

Some time unconventional does it....I am not saying he should get the job because someone like Atif Mian would be better at it but compared to that useless Dar, we may have a shot with Zadari....do aap k, aik mera...do aap k, aik mera....;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom