What's new

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

Benazir met Rajiv gandhi on 22nd December 1987. .
Bilawal was born on 21st September 1988.
Exactly after 9 months. :D:D:D
Coincidence ???

We can claim Bilawal before he claims Kashmir :cool::cool::cool:
maaf karo bhai. EK Pappu kam tha jo ek aur pappu claim kare ! :D:D

Bilawal is doing so just to take sympathies from youngsters... He cant handle politics atleast for 10 years.. As far as Kashmir is concerned... It should be resolved on serious basis.. UN should intervene and conduct fair plebiscite in Kashmir... If fair plebiscite is conducted under neutral commissio , Pakistan would not object. If Pakistan can demand so, then y not India... I dont understand that why India doesnt care about its future generation

Benazir met Rajiv gandhi on 22nd December 1987. .
Bilawal was born on 21st September 1988.
Exactly after 9 months. :D:D:D
Coincidence ???

We can claim Bilawal before he claims Kashmir :cool::cool::cool:

what you said could be true

since Bilawal looks nothing like Zardari
infact he looks more like Benazir Bhutto

Even Rahul Pappu Gandhi doesnt look anything like his father
While Priyanka Gandhi does look like that she has Indira's genes

So will pakistanis give their votes to billawal because of this statement?

The only people who vote for PPP are poor peasants who are forced by feudal lords. In other provinces, its the remnants of his grandfathers' that vote for PPP. So no, he's not going to get any extra mileage with his juvenile statements.

Why does he speak in this silly way ?

Does it help if he drags his words !

He seriously needs a crash course in public speaking.

i heard that billu rani faced flying tomatoes and water bottles when he start addressing crowd, the crowd start shouting Go Nawaz Go and Go Bilawal Go.

Though MQM supporters were involved in egg and tomato shootings but what a laughing stock Pakistan has become.

So this was the effort being done for Kashmir. Pakistanis can never rise above their political differences for any national cause.

The incident has proved that Kashmir issue is long dead. Indians would be enjoying the scenes in this Kashmir march.

Though MQM supporters were involved in egg and tomato shootings but what a laughing stock Pakistan has become.

So this was the effort being done for Kashmir. Pakistanis can never rise above their political differences for any national cause.

The incident has proved that Kashmir issue is long dead. Indians would be enjoying the scenes in this Kashmir march.

If it wasnt for Benazir Kashmir had been free for long time ago. She gave all secrets about Khalistan to India and before she got info in return about indian tratiors in Karachi Rajiv Gandhi was killed by Tamil tigers but i guess Indian establishment killed him. We all know who made Tamil tigers - I have meet one of main leaders of Khalistan here in Norway and he also confirmed this story.

I am wondering how stupid she was who gave info before getting any thing back ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom