What's new

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

6cfbc336348c1d004085ab4cf72f2550.jpg

although bilawal ..................but he made indians on fire even with one statement :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::triniti:.......

Bhutto I can understand that ur going thru puberty. .. dnt worry kid we'v all been thru this. ... I know how its feels when gallons of testosterone flood in ur body....u can not masturbate in public , no wome likes u...n strange words come out of ur mouth... I can understand ur feelings hope our rahul gandi can help u on this...his puberty is yet to start

PAK's world started with kashmir and end with kashmir..... but poor chaps they only dream and talk about fantasy.

Last edited:
This guy need to be told that he's a indian.He should only talk of being a slave as were his ancestors

Did you forget that how marathas destroyed Mughal empire? have you forgotton Maharaja Ranjeet Singh?

I think People of Pakistan should give him a chance.......The MAN holds a Great Future for himself & for Pakistan!!

Only if you guys agree to make Rahul Gandhi your prime minister. God Bless South Asia then :partay:

What is Erebor?

ye kaun se film ka dialogue hai?

The Hobbit. Erebor is the name of the lost kingdom of the Dwarves which they attempt to retake.

This guy is Rahul Gandhi of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's son and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, has said that his party would get back entire Kashmir from India.

View attachment 66294

Bilawal, who is in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family said.

When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.

Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the Pakistan Peoples Party.

His mother, who was assassinated in 2007, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.

Bilawal's father Asif Ali Zardari was Pakistan's president from 2008 to 2013.

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This guy is Rahul Gandhi of Pakistan nobody takes him seriously

Ask bilawal how much money is in swiss so that he can help kashmiris suffering due to floods

Chod yaar ya politicians both the sides same

WELL DONE BILAWAL...YOU MADE EVERY KASHMIRI & PAKISTANI PROUD !!!
l

Back
Top Bottom