What's new

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

Hina Rabbani is his beard. I don't think this guy even likes girls.

It would be really bad for Pakistan if this homo becomes the PM.

How is this guy going to capture Kashmir? By going on gay parade march from Pakistani Kashmir to Indian Kashmir.

Ill advised by his political mentors what else.NO wonder, his party is so disliked.

This guy certainly is a lunatic and has no sense of politics, history or religion. Being a Pakistani, I ask him to read the treacherous politics of his grandfather, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Just for the lust of his politics, the senior Bhutto did everything possible to manipulate the volatility of the situation in 1970 to grab power in West Pakistan even at the price of surrendering half the country. History substantially reveals it that its not Mujeeb who created Bangladesh, rather it was ZA Bhutto who strategized everything, and more than 100000 Pakistani soldiers shamefully surrendered in Dhaka under the command of infamous AK Niazi. Bilawal should read the original Justice Hamood ur Rehman Commission' report on the Fall of Dhaka which ZA Bhutto made sure during his regime that it never sees the light of the day. He must always remember that its not Bhutto blood running in his veins, its Zardari blood instead - and Bilawal's paternal grandfather late Hakim Ali Zardari was a frontline leader of National Awami Party of late Wali Khan, a sworn anti-Pakistan ideology, and a Jinnah hater. And yes, such things are not going to win him election, ever!

taking back Kashmir or Indian occopied rajasthan or punjab was never a difficult task but pakistan doesnt seem really serious regarding this
Only RESEARCH no DEV ?? ..Hilarious comment so far,in fact better than Bilwal!!! :lol:

Bilawal has made a good start. India only understands the language of war. Though 100%of Kashmir was in India at the time of independence and India claimed it 100%. Pakistan had to capture 28% of Indian Kashmir in the 1948 War and another additional 5% in the 1965 War. India can write in their school textbooks that they won all these wars, but we already captured 33+% of Kashmir called Azad Kashmir. I have never seen any Army loose territory like the Indian Army and claim victory in the school textbooks. What the hell the the Indians smoking? I know Mirar G Desai used to drintk his urine, but not sure what Modi is drinking along with the BJP leadership. In Kargil US, France, UK and other countries put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to no penetrate further in Kargil and exit, so you were saved. Next time we come in and stay there permanently.

Bilawal has made a good start. India only understands the language of war. Though 100%of Kashmir was in India at the time of independence and India claimed it 100%. Pakistan had to capture 28% of Indian Kashmir in the 1948 War and another additional 5% in the 1965 War. India can write in their school textbooks that they won all these wars, but we already captured 33+% of Kashmir called Azad Kashmir. I have never seen any Army loose territory like the Indian Army and claim victory in the school textbooks. What the hell the the Indians smoking? I know Mirar G Desai used to drintk his urine, but not sure what Modi is drinking along with the BJP leadership. In Kargil US, France, UK and other countries put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to no penetrate further in Kargil and exit, so you were saved. Next time we come in and stay there permanently.
^^^ bilawal bhutto alert!

:lol::lol:.......:rofl:

5b2d1274123532464fa0937e9e1c9445.jpg

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have never seen any Army loose territory like the Indian Army

Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
with your bleak economic condition unfortunately it seems only in your wet dream . Bellwal just wants to attract public attention too get momentum in Pakistani politics he inherited from his mother. lets see how much attention this boy create in Pakistani politics .

Inko koi batao hum Indians kiski ko train Mein khidki wali seat nahi dete, Kashmir to bahot dur ki batt hai...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom