What's new

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

Imagine if Bhutto becomes PM of pak N Rahul becomes PM of India. ....
Man that will b epic
Bhutto rahul bhai bhai:eek:

Gud Night Guys.... n Gud Night Bhutto Sweet Wet Dreams:p
You may get complete India too...

bf0f2cd019300e035c4c6d059bc3bd04.jpg

678b293f2dc09f6b1bf4370e82703226.jpg

The future president of Pakistan ,
He does not want to fix Pakistan economy
He does not want to restore law and order
Nor drive out poverty
He wants Kashmir:)

Bilawal was not born when 1971 happened. He was just 10 years old boy when Kargil happened.
He is just chasing votes for power..

We have our pappu they have theirs, let's see if their Pappu succeeds where our failed.

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's son and chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, has said that his party would get back entire Kashmir from India.

View attachment 66294

Bilawal, who is in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family said.

When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.

Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the Pakistan Peoples Party.

His mother, who was assassinated in 2007, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.

Bilawal's father Asif Ali Zardari was Pakistan's president from 2008 to 2013.

'I Will Take Back Kashmir, All of It,' Says Bilawal Bhutto

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Giving public statements by "Notable" public figures after a heavy dose of marijuana should be banned immediately. :D

Back
Top Bottom