What's new

I will bring looted money back, says Zardari

What a shameless character you're, bastard Zadari, so called father of bastard Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. It seems as if Zardari knows its not him who had Bilawal come to the world. It was someone from within bhuttos first so he named him accordingly. How good of you it had been, if you had named him Bilawal Bastard Zardari. It would've served the purpose to the both ilegits.
Shame on all pigs who vote PPPP. Son of donkeys, may curse be upon all of you who vote him in.

Based on his past performance it might look odd - but let's be hopeful that he might do as he is claiming now - hope is the first step towards realization of the dream!

IMG_1967.JPG

The bit i dont get is they have so much stolen billions but they never spend it or even invest it properly. i mean come on you got billions why the fcuk would you want to be president why not retire live like a king. why not spend it on your health and get into peak shape. why not eat the best but instead you eat standard food.
The thing with man's greed is that what u have is never enough. Anyways this clown should consider doing stand up comedy. He has a knack for cracking ppl up.

The bit i dont get is they have so much stolen billions but they never spend it or even invest it properly. i mean come on you got billions why the fcuk would you want to be president why not retire live like a king. why not spend it on your health and get into peak shape. why not eat the best but instead you eat standard food.

No offense intended to you brother.. but here is the thing..
Power is more addictive then money. It goes like this money, power , respect.. Most human are engineered that way..

Ask you self would you rather have 20billion +
or
20billion + the power to destroy the World?

if that clown runs for Prime minister, I bet you he will be pretty close to Imran Khan during vote count. The thing is when Cast n tribes come into play clowns like him have a chance..

I feel sorry for our innocent people who don't know better.

Back
Top Bottom