What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

Don't worry Kasabs and Afzal Gurus of the world need to wait only till 2014 when BJP comes to power hopefully led by the great Namo. After that your countdown will begin.

You are only safe till that Italian who cries after hearing the story of Batla house encounter is in power. We made a mistake 3 years ago but will not repeat the same again.

Why isnt he hanged already? the govt has proof ..so what has taken so long?

I'm sorry to inform you in proper fair societies that is not how things are done. Every convict has the right to appeal. We may not like the system but this is how it has to be to be fair to all and potentially avert a mammoth miscarriage of justice.

Because,i think,
1. We should keep him in prison for 'future references'
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!

That response was utterly sick, i believe your reply would have been different if any of your family member was killed by some brainwashed retard.

The term 'Ahimsa' sucks, even Gandhi won't be able to answer its concept to you.

Ajmal-kasab-going-to-die.jpg

Why indian SC is taking so long to hang this laal dhage wala terrorist. :lol:

sa.jpg

Why do Pakistanis who wear a " laal dhage" hate Indians so much?

Hanging will give him a Hero Status as a martyr to many in Pak who follow radical Islam and may inspire 100 others as well. As some one suggested lock him in a tiny room for the rest of his life!

Don't worry Kasab, another robot will destroy you but he will not be brainwashed, very much in himself, a 'terrorist-killer' robot.

These cowards $hit in their pants watching IA but killed innocent people in railway stations, hospitals, hotels etc.

Hanging will give him a Hero Status as a martyr to many in Pak who follow radical Islam and may inspire 100 others as well. As some one suggested lock him in a tiny room for the rest of his life!

I disagree. I don't mind him becoming a martyr as much as I worry about this scum being exchanged for Indian hostages. As for him becoming a hero as a martyr, no problem; better to have dead martyrs than alive scumbags.

I disagree. I don't mind him becoming a martyr as much as I worry about Indian hostages being exchanged for this scum. As for him becoming a hero as a martyr, no problem; better to have dead martyrs than alive scumbags.
1 dead martyr = 10 blossoming Kasabs....And when these new one kills more people who will be responsible...

Hanging will give him a Hero Status as a martyr to many in Pak who follow radical Islam and may inspire 100 others as well.[B] As some one suggested lock him in a tiny room for the rest of his life![/B][/QUOTE]

2 years in a tiny cell block with no sunlight and human contact and he will beg for death or go crazy.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][quote="Jade, post: 2599257"][B]The killers of Rajiv Ghandi didn't waged a war against India[/B], but Kasab did[/QUOTE]

Can you define what that means.? They also killed 14 people along with Rajiv Gandhi, what about their family.

No can do, you coward (to Kasab). Either you're going to be hanged or some innocent citizen whose near and dear had been murdered by you, would kill you when you are being transferred from 1 jail to another. Just pray that they keep you in one dungeon all your life.

One whiff of you outside and a Rang De Basanti style killing would happen on the spot.

Kasab is a huge asset to india...

in fact, instead of paying millions to keep him alive (which the indians love to do, in order to keep the issue alive) well f*ck it they may as well induct him into bollywood dramas industry

he'll make bollywood rich; as it is, indian media focuses more on kasab than they do on issues that actually matter in that country

incident took place in 2008 and the suspect was caught several hours after all the shootings were taking place and ongoing......now it is 2012 :laugh:

Kasab was a pawn, at best.

India needs to bring Hafiz Saeed, leader of the LET, to justice.

This must be done in order to send a real message to the Islamo fascists.

to date, india has failed to link HS to the mumbai attacks.....so therefore, such rhetoric is meaningless at best

in the absence of evidence, there is no case

and if there is no case, well then all you can do is mumble and jumble about some chubby unruly kid who keeps changing his plea in court and has become more of a bollywood type character

Back
Top Bottom