What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

I woudnt have found u with the same logic of ahimsa and all dat blah blah blah that u quated if someone of ur family might have died in those ******* attacks ........hannah .
Change ur attitude dude !!
In saalo me dar paida karna zaroori hai

may be you are correct.

i may not have the same opinion if i had some of my loved one lost in terror attack.

i am not going to change my attitude until you convince me to.

i feel that by killilng kasab,we do injustice to the brave hearts who lost their lives in mumbai attack

so what?
real power isn't using your mighty weapon.

real power is having the mighty weapon and living on with your freedom without having to use it!

nehru also was a believer of such things & we all know what happened in 1962.

so what?
real power isn't using your mighty weapon.

real power is having the mighty weapon and living on with your freedom without having to use it!

Bhai..we are home to the 4th largest armed forces bcs our neighbours don't have a Gandhi or believe in his principles. Nehru's thought was almost like you and what happened..we lost war with China.

with maoists we don't really have the time to convert them because if we try to convert them,they wii convrt our brain to a swiss cheese.thats not the case here!

So you will not try your luck against Maoists (who are in essence fighting for a better future .atleat according to them)but is ready to try the same against Islamic fundus (who is fighting for religion and ' afterlife paradise')

hold on mate, not all indians or more precisely majority of indians do not consider gandhi as the father of nation. so non violence, forgiving everyone & all that stuff can go to dustbin.

Forget it bhai...our paths to deal with terrorism is different.

nehru also was a believer of such things & we all know what happened in 1962.

all i am saying is that,

every nation in the world can do what you guys wants to do,it is to,hang the bad guy.
USA,iran,pakistan and heck,even burundi can hang a captured terrorist!

how many can come forward and convert this bad guy into a good guy?

the entire world is watching,
and its time for us to show to the world what we are really capable of.
l

watch this video then tell me how is he Pakistani and how is he Muslim or Jihadi or whatever u call this moron .

Brainwashed my foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai..we are home to the 4th largest armed forces bcs our neighbours don't have a Gandhi or beliee in his principles. Nehru's thought was almost like you and what happened..we lost war with China.

and we have a gandhi,so we have to follow his principles.

So you will not try your luck against Maoists (who are in essence fighting for a better future .atleat according to them)but is ready to try the same against Islamic fundus (who is fighting for religion and ' afterlife paradise')

i am not saying for non violence all the time.
i am ready to try my luck against a maoist who is like kasab ,it is,one who is captured.

most people seem to forget we have a judiciary , its independent , more over giving this guy all the rights helps make our case internationally .
what do you think is better punishment ? killing him and ending his suffering or keeping him alive ? where he literally goes mental in solitude he is subjected to?
and please don't tell me he get biryani and stuff. he is lodged in Aurthur road jail in Mumbai . he gets something everyday but its not biryani . just what all inmates eat.
now how ever if someone claims to know better then the people who are the sitting judges or the great man who wrote our constitution , which guarantees him a fair trial and an appeal process ,what can i say ? :)

watch this video then tell me how is he Pakistani and how is he Muslim or Jihadi or whatever u call this moron .

Brainwashed my foot.

Still living in denial...

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

and we have a gandhi,so we have to follow his principles.

Sorry not all Indians believe in Gandhi or his principles.

i am not saying for non violence all the time.
i am ready to try my luck against a maoist who is like kasab ,it is,one who is captured.

So you want to 'convert' Kasab and then what release him into the local population or better send him back to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajmal-kasab-going-to-die.jpg

Why indian SC is taking so long to hang this laal dhage wala terrorist. :lol:

Still living in denial...

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Sorry not all Indians believe in Gandhi or his principles.

So you want to 'convert' Kasab and then what release him into the local population or better send him back to Pakistan.

again,chill dude!
just keep it cool!

Ajmal-kasab-going-to-die.jpg

Why indian SC is taking so long to hang this laal dhage wala terrorist. :lol:

because ours is a democracy where everybody even a enemy gets proper chance to defend itself. as far as laal dhaga is concerned then it is well known fact that terrorists & spies are trained in a manner so that they can mingle with local population. is that hard to understand???????

It's funny how this hardned murderer turned from cold-blooded killer to whimpering child once he was caught. We've heard the testimony of the countless victims who described him and others of smiling as they butchered innocents, last time I checked robots couldn't smile or show any emotion.

The way I see it is this joker's death is long overdue, only it will happen at the end of a rope and not the end of an MP-5 barrel of NSG. He's only sorry he got caught.

accute denial syndrome... even his home and parents were shown in TV .. but still deniying.. a case is going on their court, but still denying... lol .. what a joke

Why isnt he hanged already? the govt has proof ..so what has taken so long?

instead of hanging that b********d just set him free at VT station and make an announcement that Kasab is here and for 10 minutes police will not interfere.

Back
Top Bottom