What's new

I was brainwashed like a 'robot': Kasab in SC appeal for life term

What has this Kasab got to live for ?
Why is he even allowed to explain himself ?
These newspapers need to look for some real news rather than daily updates of the mass murderer.

IF anyone is familiar with Alfred Hitchcock---> he wrote a great screenplay on how to take the perfect revenge..

U give everything once could hope for ..and if the hopes aren't high ... seed new exciting ideas.
Finally When the person cant be any happier ... u END HIM..:angry:

I wish KAsab realizes more of his mistake before he slowly walks to the gallows:butcher:

You can go on hanging this ppl .... u hang one ten will stand in his name .....

Hanging him or killing him is not the solution .... if he is just hanged or killed he will become a sort of idol for other jehadist to follow... This ppl want death in name of religion and hanging them in public will work in their favour.... Whats needed is to break them emotionally And make them realize what they have been doing or taught is wrong ........ And show it too the world how this guys are brainwashed...... Coz real culprits are behind the scenes who we don't even talk about

Killing him in a minute not the way i go .....i would mentally break him keep him isolation ....Surrounded by all the victims memories .....COz Hell is within ur heart, when u realize from within that u have done wrong And now u can't do a thing to make it right......... :coffee:

Reason ??:coffee:

Because,i think,
1. We should keep him in prison for 'future references'
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!

IF anyone is familiar with Alfred Hitchcock---> he wrote a great screenplay on how to take the perfect revenge..

U give everything once could hope for ..and if the hopes aren't high ... seed new exciting ideas.
Finally When the person cant be any happier ... u END HIM..:angry:

I wish KAsab realizes more of his mistake before he slowly walks to the gallows:butcher:
so you want us to spend another millions of dollars on him

Because,i think,
2. I believe that we should show to the world our culture of tolerance,ahimsa and patience by letting him have a change of mind himself. He is just a kid,after all. Honestly he's of my age,and i know that at some times i am easily used by others. Thats the case with many teenagers.
3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!

dude..by looking at ur number of post and recieved thanks..i want to respect u but ur 2nd and 3rd point is pushing me to blow ur brain with a 9mm pistol

so you want us to spend another millions of dollars on him

no ones spending millions of dollars.. the dollars are being spent on transportation not containment.

All we need to do is give him a sane imam and his daily Koranic reflection time....hell be begging for mercy like a whimp in no time.

and one more thing ..give him hope.

kasab is saying he was brainwashed??????? what's new in this, every f*****g terrorist is a result of brainwashing sessions.

Because,i think,
Agreed. He is the living proof of 'outside' involvement but he must not die a natural death.

Will you let yourself be used by others to kill 200 innocents..then either you are a moron or heartless monster. You know that even drunks and drug addicts are prosecuted for their crimes..so forget about brainwashing.

3. Besides,ahimsa rockz!

No offence but 'Ahimsa my a**'.

[/B]
dude..by looking at ur number of post and recieved thanks..i want to respect u but ur 2nd and 3rd point is pushing me to blow ur brain with a 9mm pistol

Oh,bro,
Chil!
I can understand your emotion!
In my opinion,if we kill him,there is no difference between him and us.
We consider mahatma gandhi as the father of our nation,but its important that we embrace the values he has taught us.

We should not hang kasab,atleast not now. Let him realize his mistake. I do not say that he should be let out of prison. He should continue in prison. But,just think,what if we are able to change a terrorist into good? Gandhigiri rocks!

Back
Top Bottom