What's new

‘I was born here, live here and work here. Why can’t I vote?

I was talking about the ones,who were born here or have been here for a while. They are not migrants,they are Pakistanis. I grew up with two Pathan friends,who's parents were refugees. They think of themselves as Pakistanis....i don't buy the 'kick them out' crap.

Migrating is human nature,we do this because we are intelligent species and have been doing this for ever. Prophet PBUH was too a migrant in Medina'h. We should follow his lead not our ignorant biasis aganist fellow human beings.

thy shud not b calld as Migrants or Refugees in da first place no?:undecided:

thy are Pakistanies!

They are minority less than 2% & terrorist groups like BLA are taking advantage of them.

Chalo aap ko kuch to samajh mein aaya, shukar Allah-Pak ka.

You dont understand, i actually enjoy gigawat posts, he is shrewd and he has grasp on very fine details and facts of pakistan and make many pakistanis answer-less or look dumb .on this forum it is pakistan vs india, and gigatwat is on the front from india side , he doesnt lose his cool and cut with his sword whenever some pakistani makes mistake or blunder.

Not good, India has too many Hindus who will replace them in a day :lol: With hygiene being a serious issue and major rivers in Pakistan coming from Kashmir - this can prove to be a disaster.

We accomodated both Pakistan Hindus and Indian Muslims after partition but Pakistani neither want their Hindus and the Muslim migrants.

Not only bengalis, all illegal biharis should also be deported to India and bangladesh.
"A" in Pakistan stands for afghania. Its entire western portion upto quetta has ethnic Afghan population of 35 million.

Please why are you bringing India into this. They already said bye bye to India in 1947. This is between Pakistan and Bangladesh. Lets keep it that way.

Not only bengalis, all illegal biharis should also be deported to India and bangladesh.
"A" in Pakistan stands for afghania. Its entire western portion upto quetta has ethnic Afghan population of 35 million.

so you mean pakistan has a claim on entire afghanistan?

Potta, you seemed to be agreeing with most of the points. :lol:

It seems Pakistani neither want Hindus nor Stranded Pakistanis.

Stranded Pakistanis are a separate issue. The more important issue is to send back Afghan refugees like the one thanking your post back.

We accomodated both Pakistan Hindus and Indian Muslims after partition but Pakistani neither want their Hindus and the Muslim migrants.

Bold part is a lie. And you know it too.

Bold part is a lie. And you know it too.

its not a lie, even Muhajir like Musharraf never tried to agitate the hornet's nest after feeling sorry for the 1971 war in Bangladesh.

The issue you want neither Hindus nor Stranded Pakistanis.

its not a lie, even Muhajirs like Musharraf never tried to agitate the hornet's nest after feeling sorry for the 1971 war in Bangladesh.

Musharraf made many mistakes. This one was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom