What's new

‘I was born here, live here and work here. Why can’t I vote?

They should be kicked out of Pakistan as soon as possible and also other refugees

They should be given nationality. They are Pakistanis.

These 2 million bengalis, who are supporting MQM, should be sent back to bangladesh...

Only refugees who deserved to be kicked out are Afghans. Who are involved in all sorts of crimes and haramkhori like drug smuggling and kidnapping children for ransom.

Bengalis and biharis are far better than these criminals. in fact there is no comparison.

As Pakistani u dont want to do that ? Thats one of MANYYYYY problems Pakistan is facing.

Yes we want to do that. But not kicking out Pakistanis on the name of refugees but Afghans and Uzbeks or Tajiks who are a huge threat to our society and country.

The afghania have their separate country what left of it that is-
The areas inside current Pakistan belong to Pakistan- and they are proud to call themselves Pakistanis-

You got problem- try take it by force- in couple of centuries when you get free from fighting your own extended families that is- :whistle:-

Why not invite 20 crores muslims of india to Pakistan? They are poor and suffering.

Monkey. This country is built on migrants. Whoever is born here or migrated and is loyal to this nation is a Pakistani and, i don't give a crap 'who' that person is and what sort of 'genes' he carries.

Then lets open the eastern border of Pakistan for any indian muslim...i am sure crores of indian muslims would pledge loyalty to Pakistan.

Then lets open the eastern border of Pakistan for any indian muslim...i am sure crores of indian muslims would pledge loyalty to Pakistan.

U are very Mistaken . Indian Muslims are Indians By choice not Compulsion . They love their Country and Lands , they don't go to neighboring countries , Eat from their Welfare and Bite their Hands in return .

U are very Mistaken . Indian Muslims are Indians By choice not Compulsion . They love their Country and Lands , they don't go to neighboring countries , Eat from their Welfare and Bite their Hands in return .

He is just trying to defend his fellow afghans. A simple troll. You guys are unnecessarily taking him seriously.

Why not invite 20 crores muslims of india to Pakistan? They are poor and suffering.

Indian migration was almost completed till 1951. But East Pakistanis were called Pakistani before 1971. And those Bangalis who were settled in West Pakistan before Dhaka fall now they should get Pakistani Identity. Kindly don't mix up 2 things.

very sad, these people are pakistani at heart, they should be provided citizenship

Many Hindus say that indian muslims are pakistani at heart, let us offer them pakistani citizenship.

My question to you people...any illegal bengali , bihari, gujrati etc can become pakistani because country was made by them, made for them...but irani baloch or pakhtun of afghanistan is foriegner refugee in pakistan....should i asstme that this ideological country was created for hindostani muslims, only areas of pakhtuns and balochs were required to give proper shape to a country of desi muslims...our areas were used as fillers and we are infact ethnic minorities who have least to do with people of sub-continent?

Many Hindus say that indian muslims are pakistani at heart, let us offer them pakistani citizenship.

My question to you people...any illegal bengali , bihari, gujrati etc can become pakistani because country was made by them, made for them...but irani baloch or pakhtun of afghanistan is foriegner refugee in pakistan....should i asstme that this ideological country was created for hindostani muslims, only areas of pakhtuns and balochs were required to give proper shape to a country of desi muslims...our areas were used as fillers and we are infact ethnic minorities who have least to do with people of sub-continent?

I think you didn't read about 2 nations theory ... 1st read it than argue ...................

deport the afganistanis also. or include A part of Afghanistan into Pakistan.

Good going...why not pakhtuns of KPK offer their areas to millions of bengalis and biharis who are in desperate need of place to live?..it would be a great example of muslim brotherhood.

I am sorry I dont understand about various ethnic groups living in pakistan. But these people have been staying before '71 so they made their choice to be pakistani

I am sorry I dont understand about various ethnic groups living in pakistan. But these people have been staying before '71 so they made their choice to be pakistani

Other than Afghan refugees ... They are not Pakistan they just commit crimes in Pakistan ...

MQM doesnt need votes. They need a majority in city which is undergoing rapid pashtunification.

MQM has already majority in Karachi and many Pakhtoons has started to support them .....

I hope this sort of problem is solved. It seems govt has had no interest in this. we have build up refugee problems everywhere and theya re not being sorted. In the long run this will cause to be our problem. If these people are loyal to pakistan and above all love pakistan then they should be made pakistan citizen however if they are not then they should be kicked out back to their country.

Why do i see that one day they will parade and ask for a refugee province. :hitwall::hitwall:

I never understand why we are still housing afghanis, we have trouble feeding our own people much less refugee,s who are just burden to the economy. Plus they are not very grateful about it.

Good going...why not pakhtuns of KPK offer their areas to millions of bengalis and biharis who are in desperate need of place to live?..it would be a great example of muslim brotherhood.

Monkyes dont know but for your information do you know that there is an entire area where Bengalis are residing in Peshawar. protected by the govt . No media is allowed since this will snatch their sheltter

MQM doesnt need votes. They need a clear majority in city which is undergoing rapid pashtunification.

MQM is a headach for many.

the only thing we need is doing away with Altaf bhai and bring in young urdu speaking Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom