What's new

‘I was born here, live here and work here. Why can’t I vote?

Not good, India has too many Hindus who will replace them in a day :lol: With hygiene being a serious issue and major rivers in Pakistan coming from Kashmir - this can prove to be a disaster.

:rofl: :rofl: This is so messed up, but agree. :whistle:

Not only bengalis, all illegal biharis should also be deported to India and bangladesh.
"A" in Pakistan stands for afghania. Its entire western portion upto quetta has ethnic Afghan population of 35 million.

Why do politics bro? Whoever holds the name of Pakistan & love Pakistan should be allowed to live, all Biharis & many Bengalis fought for Pakistan in 71. Those Afghans who love Pakistan & are ready to live like a Patriotic Pakistani should be given citizenship as well.

Kashmir should be declared dar-ul-hurb, all muslims of indian kashmir should migrate to Pakistan and should be settled preferably in Balochistan so that hostile troublesome balochs become minority in the province...what do you think about my idea?

Ahhh no not really - It didn't work the last time some wise arse from the Indian Muslims (Azad & Co.) thought of declaring India as Dar-ul-Harb & advise people to immigrate to Afghanistan as part of the Khilafat Movement only to be told by the Afghans to foOk off ! Besides mass immigrations stopped in '51 I think.

My proposition only is as a means to address a current problem not to give birth to a new one - The current one being millions of Illegal Immigrants & Refugees in Pakistan many of whom may genuinely like the country & the people !

Pro-Pakistani refugees (Afghans, Bengalis, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Biharis etc.) who've been born here or living here for decades should be given citizenship if they haven't any criminal record or there is no incontrovertible evidence to suggest that they are involved in activities which are detrimental to Pakistan & Pakistanis !

Don't know about Bengalis, but every Afghan I've met here hates Pakistan even though most of their familiy members live in Pakistan as illegal refugees. Same goes for Tajiks and others who identify with Afghanistan.

Throwing them back will save us a lot of trouble later on.

Lol who are you to advice Pakistani pushtoons. Why would they listen to an Afghan refugee?

Exactly. Pakistani pakhtuns should listen to the voices of millions of those biharis and bengalis who are in disperate need of land, identity and recognition. ...pakistani pakhtuns are selfish, they should open their areas to these people, infact they should award them strip of land which can be named bengal-khwa or bihar-khwa...it would be a great example of muslim brotherhood and sacrifice,

Exactly. Pakistani pakhtuns should listen to the voices of millions of those biharis and bengalis who are in disperate need of land, identity and recognition. ...pakistani pakhtuns are selfish, they should open their areas to these people, infact they should award them strip of land which can be named bengal-khwa or bihar-khwa...it would be a great example of muslim brotherhood and sacrifice,

Biharis and Bengalis are happy in Karachi and in Sindh. Would go to pukhtoon areas like Swat for tourism. I know some who used to go to swat in summer vacations. None of your concern. You should be more concerned about packing your luggage and going back to Kabul.

attachment.php

India 'the world's largest open air toilet' - Telegraph
This activity usually takes place on railway lines and riversides.

Koshish buhut kerta hai :D

The riverside lands must be very fertile and rich of organic compounds.

Pro-Pakistani refugees (Afghans, Bengalis, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Biharis etc.) who've been born here or living here for decades should be given citizenship if they haven't any criminal record or there is no incontrovertible evidence to suggest that they are involved in activities which are detrimental to Pakistan & Pakistanis !

I think to do that first we need law and order situation improved first. The police institution is quite lacking here.

Why do politics bro? Whoever holds the name of Pakistan & love Pakistan should be allowed to live, all Biharis & many Bengalis fought for Pakistan in 71. Those Afghans who love Pakistan & are ready to live like a Patriotic Pakistani should be given citizenship as well.

What about those balochs who are in rebellion?

Then lets open the eastern border of Pakistan for any indian muslim...i am sure crores of indian muslims would pledge loyalty to Pakistan.

I was talking about the ones,who were born here or have been here for a while. They are not migrants,they are Pakistanis. I grew up with two Pathan friends,who's parents were refugees. They think of themselves as Pakistanis....i don't buy the 'kick them out' crap.

Migrating is human nature,we do this because we are intelligent species and have been doing this for ever. Prophet PBUH was too a migrant in Medina'h. We should follow his lead not our ignorant biasis aganist fellow human beings.

Back
Top Bottom