What's new

I was, am, will remain Afghan: Asfand

agree with you just don't forget to add imran in the list too if you want peace we need every taliban supporter out.
Yeah please do when Imran says something even remotely similar to these **** tards.

Afghan mean pashtun but now afghan is nationality. Tajiks and pashtuns were ready to slaughter each other if not for Kerry pact. There is no end in sight for civil war there.

See even ANP is supporting Afghans going back to Afghanistan unlike Achakzai who want them to stay for vote bank. I've followed ANPians leaders on twitter and according to them its always evil punjabis responsible for anything wrong anywhere in Pakistan. Even though they were in federal and provincial goverment with PPP 2008-2013, easly worst years in Pakistan history.

Pakistan Never Stops To Amaze me Honestly
Just One Thing People Say Pakistan is oppressed State there is no True democracy , Army is the tyrant

When i hear these Kinds of Statements from Politicians , and they roam freely while Still Support them
Positive Criticism is a right thing and People in Power Do need positive criticism so they can work for the betterment of the People of State
But Threatening , Blaming State , asking help from enemy of states is a punishable Act but still these people are Free
in My eyes from Now on Pakistan is true Image of democracy when you can B---- Slap Pakistani Govt While Being Power in the same govt But You Will Be Free to say whatever you like That Shows How Much Success Democracy has achieved in Pakistan

Yeah please do when Imran says something even remotely similar to these **** tards.
hasn't he said and done enough supporting the peace talk when they behead our soldiers funding the madrasas when they killed our children only one pushing for table talks when our airports were being pounded by them.i know he is not corrupt like others he doesn't have elitist bone in him but his ideologies are poison. zia was also a patriot no denying that but he was also the cause of venom that is still running through this nation's veins.none of the above guys in your list are fit to rule this country i agree with that but neither is imran not with his taliban sympathetic ideologies.

These guys can hardly get 1% of the votes - they managed to get 2% in 2008 and that being in an alliance with PPP. We shouldn't take them seriously.

Very nice elucidation of word Pakistan, I was wondering what 'I' in Pak'i'stan stands for, and how come TAN==Balochistan. Regards.
There is no I in urdu; but most today abbreviate it to either "Islam" or "Indus".

After MQM, these scums are going to kiss dust.

Asfand, If you are Afghan, go f! do your politics in Afghanistan. Leave this country to people who own it and want to stand for it.

Pakistan is

P = Punjab
A = Afghania
K = Kashmir
S = Sindh
TAN = Balochistan

So Afghan was always there even in the name of Pakistan. The area he belong to is called as such. There are more Afghans in Pakistan than Afghanistan itself... lol

But if he truly meant to say he is Afghan of Afghanistan then better he live in Afghanistan
So adopting that name meant that Pakistan denied the association of East Pakistan i.e. Bangal to country's name ab initio.
MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

SWABI - Central President of Awami National Party (ANP) Asfandyar Wali Khan said that Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies have failed to deliver according to country’s requirements and there is an urgent need to formulate result-oriented policies.

Asfandyar said, “My origin is Afghan.
I was Afghan, I am still an Afghan and I will remain Afghan in future as well.”

The ANP leader warned that peace in Pakistan is linked with restoration of peace and tranquillity in Afghanistan.

“If there is disturbance in Afghanistan, Pakistan would also not remain safe.
Peace and progress of the two countries is linked with each other.
If anyone has any doubt, he should read the history,” he said.

He was addressing a public meeting and condolence reference to mourn the killing of MPA Muhammad Shoaib Khan here on Sunday.

Shoaib, a revered ANP’s leader was known in the region as ‘Malang Baba,’ was killed by unidentified attackers inside his hujra (common guest house) on July 18.

All the party central and provincial leadership was present on the occasion.

The ANP president demanded that Afghan refugees should not be mistreated by Pakistani authorities.

It is a big surprise that yesterday they were ‘Mujahideen’ but today they are being pushed back to Afghanistan.

They should be repatriated with dignity and honour, he demanded.
He criticized the tactics adopted by the interiority ministry regarding the Afghan refugees.
He also lamented the closure of Durand Line at Chaman and Torkhum.

The National Action Plan, he said has failed to deliver and the federal government was responsible for its failure.
The leadership of the political parties has accepted the military courts to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the country, he said.

The ANP leader urged the centre to start work on the population census immediately, saying that lame excuses were adopted for the postponement of census, alleging that the federal government’s main objective is to maintain the domination of Punjab province over other federating units.

“In fact, there is no real justification to delay the census anymore,” he said.

About Federal Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) he said that parliamentarians of the tribal belt had already moved a resolution for amendment in the constitution and that should be incorporated in the country’s statute book.

Secondly, he demanded that representation should be given to them in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Asfandyar talked about ‘Non-Violence Philosophy’ of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, saying that they stick with the same philosophy and bearing the burden of killing of ANP’s peaceful leaders and workers was crystal proof of their resolve.

“The number of our workers and leaders killed in the militant attacks has reached an alarming proportion,” he said.
The killing or targeting of a single more leader or worker of the party would not be tolerated by the ANP leadership.

Asfandyar continued that it is first and foremost responsibility of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to provide security to ANP leaders who are on hit list of the militants.

It’s a well-organised conspiracy against the red shirt leaders/workers who rendered many sacrifices.
The party workers follow the non-violence philosophy of Bacha Khan and their patience and resolve against terrorism could not be shattered through such coward acts, he said.

He said that the attacks and targeting of the party leaders started before 2013 general election and did not stop during the last four years.

Source : UrduWire

he's proud Afghan and he's afghan and will remain afghan !! i think he's confusing afghan with ethnicity and Afghan can be anyone from Afghanistan i.e tajik,farsibans,uzbeks + Afghan pakhtuns but the question is why don't he go back to afghanistan and start politics there ?? get an afghanistan nationality and there you can remain proud afghan forever...ANP is on suicidal mode, forget winning the upcoming election you will not win any election in next 20 years....

Pakistan should revoke his citizenship plus add Mehmood Achakzai in the list...

I was, am, will remain Afghan: Asfand

But I lived, live and will live in Pakistan......and.....I was, am and will remain a complete stupid....

lmao.
If that is the case.
I thought foreigners are allowed to form a political party.

This guy didnt think anything through.

hasn't he said and done enough supporting the peace talk when they behead our soldiers funding the madrasas when they killed our children only one pushing for table talks when our airports were being pounded by them.i know he is not corrupt like others he doesn't have elitist bone in him but his ideologies are poison. zia was also a patriot no denying that but he was also the cause of venom that is still running through this nation's veins.none of the above guys in your list are fit to rule this country i agree with that but neither is imran not with his taliban sympathetic ideologies.
Were you not the one who claimed to be an IK supporter and now find Nawaz to be the best bet for Pakistan? I asked you who is stopping military operation against terrorists in Punjab? Is it IK? You never replied. Rest of your post is mere rant which i am not interested in. You consider IK to be in the league of Asfand yar and Achakzai? Nuff said

Were you not the one who claimed to be an IK supporter and now find Nawaz to be the best bet for Pakistan? I asked you who is stopping military operation against terrorists in Punjab? Is it IK? You never replied. Rest of your post is mere rant which i am not interested in. You consider IK to be in the league of Asfand yar and Achakzai? Nuff said
i said that nawaz will do this country less harm than imran with his taliban supporting policies.i never said that i support the corrupt ganja.only that he is still less harmful than imran.
i know who is stopping the operation in punjab and i am raising my voice against it too.
those weren't rant but the facts deny them as much as you like but they will still remain the same and reason for most of us to leave pti.

So go and live there. We will see how they treat you.................

tariq+afghan+bacha+khan.jpg

Baacha Khan Mazar at Jalalabad!

i said that nawaz will do this country less harm than imran with his taliban supporting policies.i never said that i support the corrupt ganja.only that he is still less harmful than imran.
i know who is stopping the operation in punjab and i am raising my voice against it too.
those weren't rant but the facts deny them as much as you like but they will still remain the same and reason for most of us to leave pti.
Facts really? Ok let me address your so called facts
Fact #1 people like Achakzai Asfand who think Pakistan belong to Afghans and are on record, people like MQM who say Pakistan murdabaad are allies of none other than NS.
Fact #2 Do you know who supports militant groups like Lashkara Jangvi?? Go figure
Fact #3 This one i told you before that when IK wanted to talk with taliban so did every other party including PML N. Heck even Kayani did not wanted to start an operation and wanted dialogue. After APS attack all parties shifted their stance and so did IK.
Fact #4 You mentioned how venomous Zia policies were, Do you know who nourished under Zia? Right it wasnt Imran Khan but NS.
You bring IK into every thread and than you say these are not rants? Please! :rolleyes:

SWABI - Central President of Awami National Party (ANP) Asfandyar Wali Khan said that Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies have failed to deliver according to country’s requirements and there is an urgent need to formulate result-oriented policies.

The ANP leader warned that peace in Pakistan is linked with restoration of peace and tranquillity in Afghanistan.

“If there is disturbance in Afghanistan, Pakistan would also not remain safe.
Peace and progress of the two countries is linked with each other.
If anyone has any doubt, he should read the history,” he said.

He was addressing a public meeting and condolence reference to mourn the killing of MPA Muhammad Shoaib Khan here on Sunday.

Shoaib, a revered ANP’s leader was known in the region as ‘Malang Baba,’ was killed by unidentified attackers inside his hujra (common guest house) on July 18.

All the party central and provincial leadership was present on the occasion.

The ANP president demanded that Afghan refugees should not be mistreated by Pakistani authorities.

It is a big surprise that yesterday they were ‘Mujahideen’ but today they are being pushed back to Afghanistan.

They should be repatriated with dignity and honour, he demanded.
He criticized the tactics adopted by the interiority ministry regarding the Afghan refugees.
He also lamented the closure of Durand Line at Chaman and Torkhum.

The National Action Plan, he said has failed to deliver and the federal government was responsible for its failure.
The leadership of the political parties has accepted the military courts to eradicate the menace of terrorism from the country, he said.

The ANP leader urged the centre to start work on the population census immediately, saying that lame excuses were adopted for the postponement of census, alleging that the federal government’s main objective is to maintain the domination of Punjab province over other federating units.

“In fact, there is no real justification to delay the census anymore,” he said.

About Federal Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA) he said that parliamentarians of the tribal belt had already moved a resolution for amendment in the constitution and that should be incorporated in the country’s statute book.

Secondly, he demanded that representation should be given to them in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly.

Asfandyar talked about ‘Non-Violence Philosophy’ of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, saying that they stick with the same philosophy and bearing the burden of killing of ANP’s peaceful leaders and workers was crystal proof of their resolve.

“The number of our workers and leaders killed in the militant attacks has reached an alarming proportion,” he said.
The killing or targeting of a single more leader or worker of the party would not be tolerated by the ANP leadership.

Asfandyar continued that it is first and foremost responsibility of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to provide security to ANP leaders who are on hit list of the militants.

It’s a well-organised conspiracy against the red shirt leaders/workers who rendered many sacrifices.
The party workers follow the non-violence philosophy of Bacha Khan and their patience and resolve against terrorism could not be shattered through such coward acts, he said.

He said that the attacks and targeting of the party leaders started before 2013 general election and did not stop during the last four years.

Source : UrduWire

he's proud Afghan and he's afghan and will remain afghan !! i think he's confusing afghan with ethnicity and Afghan can be anyone from Afghanistan i.e tajik,farsibans,uzbeks + Afghan pakhtuns but the question is why don't he go back to afghanistan and start politics there ?? get an afghanistan nationality and there you can remain proud afghan forever...ANP is on suicidal mode, forget winning the upcoming election you will not win any election in next 20 years....

Pakistan should revoke his citizenship plus add Mehmood Achakzai in the list...

So it is time to pack your bag and go back where you come from. This soil is Pakistani and be Pakistani or bye Pakistan. You decide b/c its your life and your choice

It is fact , these politicians fool people time after time to stay in politics. But , this leader of ANP who's mother was active in politics few years ago, blame son for failure and giving bad name to her political party....now Asfand singing new Afghan song......what a shame.......and then complaint about freedom of speech. ANP rule province for 5 good years without any opposition. But achievement is zero.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom