What's new

I Was a Muslim in Trump’s White House—and I Lasted Eight Days

The reality in USA will be determined far more by the thousands upon thousands that come out to demand their rights, and the system of checks and balances including courts that will ensure that everyone's rights are protected as specified by law, than by a few deranged veterans, demagogues or hijabis.
Delusion. American system is build on power of a few. Racism is well known in US and is only now spilling into a bigger snowball. Soon more US muslim will be attacked. I suggest US muslim either convert or leave US. Clinging onto delusion US is really a freedom country is just a dream.

Trump just start the ball rolling. US cant never be the friend of Pakistan which is a Muslim country. Any Pakistanis who support USA is immediate a traitor to Pakistan.

Delusion. American system is build on power of a few. Racism is well known in US and is only now spilling into a bigger snowball. Soon more US muslim will be attacked. I suggest US muslim either convert or leave US. Clinging onto delusion US is really a freedom country is just a dream.

Seek help. Most people are doing just fine. As unpopular as the current government may be, Muslims are not going to be "attacked".

Trump just start the ball rolling. US cant never be the friend of Pakistan which is a Muslim country. Any Pakistanis who support USA is immediate a traitor to Pakistan.

Don't worry. We shall see just how robust USA is, of that I have no doubt.

This bullying was only alleged, and never shown to be true.

Pakistan and USA can never be friend. Its either Pakistan and USA. Delusion Overseas Pakistanis still think US is the future of Pakistan are just traitor who wish no good of Pakistan.

This bullying was only alleged, and never shown to be true.

Yes, yes, selective conclusion to suit your dream. Probably Trump also a Muslim lover who will loves to protect the right of Muslim. :lol:

Bangladesh. Got it. What's with her temper tantrum? Bangladesh is not banned. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Iran are banned. All except for Sudan and Iran, they cannot supply vetting information.
She left the ring without fight. Wish she stand and face the music. ... call it loser. .. demonizing Turmp not going to help..... anyone.

She calls herself a Muslim but she quits when the temperature hits 109 F. Meanwhile in the ME .... self explanatory. Quitters can't complain. Should've stayed until you were fired, instead you took the cowards way out and complained to a PC journalist for your five minutes of fame.

Congratulations, you earned a bucket of crocodile tears. :cray:

Pakistan and USA can never be friend. Its either Pakistan and USA. Delusion Overseas Pakistanis still think US is the future of Pakistan are just traitor who wish no good of Pakistan.

I guess the millions of overseas Chinese in this country are "traitors" too...

I guess the millions of overseas Chinese in this country are "traitors" too...

We never trust overseas American Chinese and we never listen to them. But here US Pakistanis trying hard sell and even live in delusion US will do good to Pakistanis and even try to tell real Pakistanis, USA leadership is the future of Pakistan.

There are no permanent friends or foes in international geopolitics. Pakistan will make those choices that serve its national interests the best in the future, just like it did in the past.

Being born a Muslim does not necessarily make one a true Muslim. A true Muslim has to be true to Islam at heart. Is she a true Muslim? Only she can answer that question.

I believe this lady overdid the resignation. Certainly this is not a dignified exit with grace - and plenty of people have done so without making the exit a platform to air differences in policy. I believe staying on in the administration and making a difference would have been a more effective course of action. Now her position will simply be filled by someone else who may not share her view.

We never trust overseas American Chinese and we never listen to them.

Why not? Because they don't subscribe to the party and it's system? If your attitude is anything close to mainstream I don't blame these people for being so happy getting out of China.

I told him that I hoped that they and those in Congress were prepared to take responsibility for all the consequences that would attend their decisions.
What well be the consequences? I can predict some but I want someone to list it out.
Some of the consequences are very obvious.

Back
Top Bottom