What's new

I want revenge

Bouncer

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If anyone from our military or someone connected is reading this, please convey my message.

Seeing those pictures and videos of parents crying broke my heart as everyone else's. No matter how brainwashed someone is, no matter how much of a zalim someone is, HOW DO YOU POINT YOUR GUN AT A CHILD? I can't bring myself to accept it. This is not the first time it has happened in this world, and I am afraid it might not be the last time.

There was this picture someone shared on Facebook. It was a picture of a badly injured kid in school uniform. He was maybe 5~6 years old. The caption on that picture was "I will tell Allah everything". I started crying. I am a 29 year old male who has never cried in his adult life before.

Dear Generals, I know you are already working hard with Zarb-e-Azb. And you don't need anyone to tell you that people of Pakistan have mourned enough.

You have killed hundreds of these pigs. But General sab, this time just killing them is not enough. Putting a bullet in these pigs or blowing them up with Cobra helis or JF-17s is not going to be enough. We want a very public and a very very brutal revenge. I am sure you have very brilliant minds at your disposal; order them to come up with something so painful that everyone of this animals starts respecting humanity, if not law.

I know that you serve in a professional military. But Sir, please give some hope. Make it brutal, make it painful and please make it public.

If anyone from our military or someone connected is reading this, please convey my message.

Seeing those pictures and videos of parents crying broke my heart as everyone else's. No matter how brainwashed someone is, no matter how much of a zalim someone is, HOW DO YOU POINT YOUR GUN AT A CHILD? I can't bring myself to accept it. This is not the first time it has happened in this world, and I am afraid it might not be the last time.

There was this picture someone shared on Facebook. It was a picture of a badly injured kid in school uniform. He was maybe 5~6 years old. The caption on that picture was "I will tell Allah everything". I started crying. I am a 29 year old male who has never cried in his adult life before.

Dear Generals, I know you are already working hard with Zarb-e-Azb. And you don't need anyone to tell you that people of Pakistan have mourned enough.

You have killed hundreds of these pigs. But General sab, this time just killing them is not enough. Putting a bullet in these pigs or blowing them up with Cobra helis or JF-17s is not going to be enough. We want a very public and a very very brutal revenge. I am sure you have very brilliant minds at your disposal; order them to come up with something so painful that everyone of this animals starts respecting humanity, if not law.

I know that you serve in a professional military. But Sir, please give some hope. Make it brutal, make it painful and please make it public.
army chief is in afghanistan... afghans have a hand in this for sure...

You are not the only one.
afghans have a connection with this... army chief is in kabul... what you think will be th next step??

guys what i dont get is,why did we ban death penalty in the start for,what were we thinking?

afghans have a connection with this... army chief is in kabul... what you think will be th next step??
by the looks of it he will make sure TTP taking refuge in afghan side of the border are killed or we will.

Guys, I know I am not the only one and I know very well that Army is not going to sit quietly. What I (and probably many others like me) want is a PUBLIC and BRUTAL revenge.

PM lifted ban on hanging, good.
Army chief is in Afghanistan, good.

Its not reasonable to ask army to share its plans or do something right now. But I have just one request; REVENGE HAS TO BE PUBLIC AND BRUTAL FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

Within that is exactly how I feel. I want revenge, vengeance for what the militants have done to my country. The Peshawar attack shows what is already clear. Already the Jamrud degree college for women has been burnt down which was the best college in all of FATA.

People of FATA have been going through this every day. Peshawar suffers bombings almost each and every week. Where are the security forces when Malik Ishaq threatens to kill people. Or Maulana Abdul Aziz? What is he doing out of prison. Why can't the ISI itself kill maulana Fazlullah who hides in Afghanistan?

I want blood and my hope is that blood is of the dirty, evil Taliban and their cohorts.

I thing they will discuss on working together to eliminate these scums from bothside of the border.

ya almost everyone here is best buddies with the chief of army staff
i met him just yesterday at a tea party

Lets bang all sympathizers of Northern Alliance in Pakistan..... this hateful tribe needed to be treated fairly.

Afghanistan has become a hub for anti Pakistan activities, its ruling druglords needed to brought to justice... they also killed Afghan Pashtoons in equally brutal and hateful fashion.

Link of TTP with northern alliance, has been busted on many occasions, but surprisingly so called self appointed think tanks would never let you debate on this matter.

Hundreds of terrorists have been captured and killed so far, all of them were linked to Afghanistan, in one or another way.

We also know that which states and agencies are behind those hateful northern alliance rats, we need to cut there supply routes... bomb all food and fuel trucks entering Afghanistan from any direction.

Lightenup all military basis and offices and palaces of northern alliance and there ally states.

pm has lifted ban on death penalty,thank god that s a start.

lozzz, nothing will happen, PPP will protest & pml-n will once again impose ban on death sentences & lets not forget Karaa dajjal Iftekhar who never punished a single rented terrorists, today all the corrupt judges are following his corrupt foot print.

What Govt. really needs to do is give permission to PA to kill all rented terrorists from small to all the way to high profile rented terrorists on spot, end of story.

lozzz, nothing will happen, PPP will protest & pml-n will once again impose ban on death sentences & lets not forget Karaa dajjal Iftekhar who never punished a single rented terrorists, today all the corrupt judges are following his corrupt foot print.

What Govt. really needs to do is give permission to PA to kill all rented terrorists from small to all the way to high profile rented terrorists on spot, end of story.
not happening raheel shariff enforced this particular LAW one can say,they will be hanged.

Back
Top Bottom