What's new

I want revenge

army chief is in afghanistan... afghans have a hand in this for sure...

afghans have a connection with this... army chief is in kabul... what you think will be th next step??

if the afghans did not handed over the fazalullah....than a joint operation b/w nato/pak army will surely be on the cards.......

Already the Jamrud degree college for women has been burnt down which was the best college in all of FATA.

then the point should be to include those college ladies in any counter-action... i don't like colleges but i suppose in such regions ( found all over south asia ), colleges are a place where ladies can be a bit free... pdf pakistanis should include those ladies and others in counter-action.

People of FATA have been going through this every day. Peshawar suffers bombings almost each and every week. Where are the security forces when Malik Ishaq threatens to kill people. Or Maulana Abdul Aziz? What is he doing out of prison. Why can't the ISI itself kill maulana Fazlullah who hides in Afghanistan?

good points.

I want blood and my hope is that blood is of the dirty, evil Taliban and their cohorts.

1. young people should demand that this friday's mosque sermon should include clear call for action against taliban and the deobandi/tableeghi culture.

2. important is call for banning loudspeakers in mosques... this will reduce some brainwashing.

with out control on arms and ammunition that are sold in open markets near the borders of Pakistan and Afganistan, we can not control the menace. Make a law that ensures swift punishment for any one who owns assault weapons of military grade

not a law yet
what i meant was army cheif told PM to lift ban on death penalty,just open dunya ASAP

PA should be given open hand in war against these rented terrorists.

Guys its the ideology that is enforcing those terrorists to do such things.
They don't like western culture, education, girl/women education etc.
from where they are being inspired to hate such things??
this is the main question.

One fazalullah will be dead, another will born.
To REALLY destroy them, you have to destroy their ideology.
Otw it will be continued.
And how you can do that, you have to think deeply for it.

PA should be given open hand in war against these rented terrorists.
they have, they can encounter any one in such operation,but the ones who are captured were the real problem not any more i guess as they will be hanged now.

they have, they can encounter any one in such operation,but the ones who are captured were the real problem not any more i guess as they will be hanged now.

I dearly hope soon.

Guys its the ideology that is enforcing those terrorists to do such things.
They don't like western culture, education, girl/women education etc.
from where they are being inspired to hate such things??
this is the main question.

One fazalullah will be dead, another will born.
To REALLY destroy them, you have to destroy their ideology.
Otw it will be continued.
And how you can do that, you have to think deeply for it.
good perception but i must say there needs to be a united effort from all of the affected countries and non affected countries to eradicate such mentality,for me its quite simple yet tricky in pakistan there are such personals in PK who openly support TTP and such groups and fund them,we take them out(who are in immense number)we kill this mentality. then again easier said than done.

I dearly hope soon.
interior minister has just asked for the list of prisoners from provincial govt who are to be hanged,so yah things are actually happening,good to see.

good perception but i must say there needs to be a united effort from all of the affected countries and non affected countries to eradicate such mentality,for me its quite simple yet tricky in pakistan there are such personals in PK who openly support TTP and such groups and fund them,we take them out(who are in immense number)we kill this mentality. then again easier said than
spot on, i am glad to see that our pakistanis brothers are accepting that there is support for terrorism in pakistan TO SOME EXTENT.
And yes this is not the problem of one country, we are too badly effected by terrorism and we need to fight in hand on hand way.

spot on, i am glad to see that our pakistanis brothers are accepting that there is support for terrorism in pakistan TO SOME EXTENT.
And yes this is not the problem of one country, we are too badly effected by terrorism and we need to fight in hand on hand way.
to some extent the support is immense brother,one cant imagine our minds have been altered,we think we are aiding a madarssa the money is going to these scums.things really need to change only way to do that is change people s mentality,only then we can fight these scums,think no country is safe from terrorism!!

interior minister has just asked for the list of prisoners from provincial govt who are to be hanged,so yah things are actually happening,good to see.

When it starts then I will believe it.

to some extent the support is immense brother,one cant imagine our minds have been altered,we think we are aiding a madarssa the money is going to these scums.things really need to change only way to do that is change people s mentality,only then we can fight these scums,think no country is safe from terrorism!!
you can call me sister. And yes no country is safe from terrorism and we can't just talk about how to destroy it, every single person can help to improve his/her own security by just being loyal to his/her country.
The peshawer attack can't be completed without internal support.
So there are some idiots in your country who are supporting them, we too have those idiots in india.
We have to eradicate them too to fight against terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom