What's new

I urge Bangladeshis here to use their brains

Bangla25

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.

Please. If you allow Bangladesh to build road connections to India and not have borders creating barriers, you will only facilitate Hindus and Northeast Indians coming over and eventually forming significant minorities. I urge Bangladeshis to order Hindus to leave Bangladesh, and if they don't they shall be punished until they leave.

Do you even think before you post?

Hindus have been around in BD before there were Muslims.

A BD Hindu has as much right to live in BD as a BD Muslim does.

Do you even think before you post?

Hindus have been around in BD before there were Muslims.

A BD Hindu has as much right to live in BD as a BD Muslim does.
That's fine regards Hindu Bangladeshis but it doesn't mean we should allow ones from West Bengal to come over. We can only hope the ones in Bangladesh will leave on their own anyway. Let's not punish them.

I am discerning a few of you Bangladeshis here have Hindu minds, like Hasina,

you know ignorant that sounds. how would you feel if europeans said hey we need stop all these refugees from north africa, and the middle east??? they will and are forming significant minorities.

:disagree::whistle::rofl:

you know ignorant that sounds. how would you feel if europeans said hey we need stop all these refugees from north africa, and the middle east??? they will and are forming significant minorities.

:disagree::whistle::rofl:
You can sense the Europeans have had enough of immigration that they are now even contemplating the use of missile strikes on boats carrying illegals. Besides, Europe is different. We are a Muslim country and we don't allow non-Muslims. And as you well know, South Asia is all about ethnicity. Each ethnicity has their own area.

You can sense the Europeans have had enough of immigration that they are now even contemplating the use of missile strikes on boats carrying illegals. Besides, Europe is different. We are a Muslim country and we don't allow non-Muslims. And as you well know, South Asia is all about ethnicity. Each ethnicity has their own area.

that's cute

Brother,i also share your concern

Modi greater plan is to increase the hindu populaton to atleast 40% in Bangladesh to be followed by further partition of Bangladesh.

now that is not good man shot massage not messenger

He is not a messenger - that's a person who carries a message from one person to another. He is writing his own message. If he were quoting somebody or posting an article, he could be called a messenger.

Look at his posting history. Every single post is about India, and a third of them have the sentence "We don't want anything to do with India." He also trots out some statements that Indians mock Bangladeshis about believing - things like Bangladeshi muslims all look like Afghans and Turks. These are typically used by Indians to mock Bangladeshis, not claims made by sane Bangladeshis. All the stock lines he uses are caricatures. He is simply trying to get many people to mock B'desh, by making idiotic anti India posts.

That's my judgement. I could be wrong though, maybe he really does believe whatever he writes. In that case, I would prefer to have a discussion with my neighbour's cat rather than him.

:rofl: Lol Tahsin at his best again

He is not a messenger - that's a person who carries a message from one person to another. He is writing his own message. If he were quoting somebody or posting an article, he could be called a messenger.

Look at his posting history. Every single post is about India, and a third of them have the sentence "We don't want anything to do with India." He also trots out some statements that Indians mock Bangladeshis about believing - things like Bangladeshi muslims all look like Afghans and Turks. These are typically used by Indians to mock Bangladeshis, not claims made by sane Bangladeshis. All the stock lines he uses are caricatures. He is simply trying to get many people to mock B'desh, by making idiotic anti India posts.

That's my judgement. I could be wrong though, maybe he really does believe whatever he writes. In that case, I would prefer to have a discussion with my neighbour's cat rather than him.

Very good judgement. Many Bangladeshis declared him Indian before, like @Saiful Islam . This Tahsin with his another id also proposed to break away sylhet from BD :omghaha: No one take this troll seriously. He keeps on opening threads with a para.

Back
Top Bottom