What's new

i oppose imran khan for wasting 7920000 euro wheat

That's not true at all...in the past many policies were made against the wishes of military establishment...rather those were explicitly aimed at creating friction between civil and military.
Yeah and we all know the rest. Anyone that goes against the military (rightly or wrongly) gets destroyed.

Yeah and we all know the rest. Anyone that goes against the military (rightly or wrongly) gets destroyed.
That's not true either. People got destroyed because of their own greed and crimes.

Imran khan has nothing to do in this. It was promised by PMLN government P.M Khakan abbasi. How can we Stop this after promise was already made. Breaking promise will Keep us in radar about our commitments with other countries whether CPEC or other.

It helps to do some research.

Pakistan often has a surplus of wheat stock. In 2017, Pakistan had a surplus amounting to 4.5 million tons.

With wheat production predicted to increase in 2018 due to good growing conditions, I would not be surprised if we have a surplus in 2018 as well.

When countries make such gestures to other countries, it is usually from the surplus stock. I cannot say with absolute certainty, but the gift to the Afghan people was most likely from the surplus stock as well.

What is it with I oppose this, I oppose that thread? Government has taken a decision in good spirit to win hearts and minds of those in Afghanistan that are still with Pakistan and I am not talking about ANA scums. But we cannot simply stop investing in Afghanistan just because we hate the lot because that will just provide India more room to create more anti Pakistan elements in Afghanistan.
In fact, no decision has been taken and still our emotional friends are going berserk. All the PM has stated his wish and inclination. Any decision will be taken after due consideration of all the pros and cons. People should not be so narrow minded and let the debate happen.

Idiotic decision, Looks like the Naya Pakistan he want to make is for Afghans & Bengalis, and malnutrition and stunted growth he was talking about was also about Afghanis.
Apnay vote ko hi izzat do bhai, he is the one you elected...ab bugtuo

Your boy is an idiot.

Sir, aren't you a little trigger happy? I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume you were sincere in your opinion of your neighbor country's newly elected prime minister.

There are a couple of aspects to be considered in this decision.
  • A good gesture promised by the previous government is being supported and implemented by the next govt. Continuity of govt. policies is always indicative of a stable and mature governance.
  • If food is given as sadqa and gift to muslims, that is nothing but following the seerah of the Prophet (PBUH)
  • If it is true that people in Pakistan will start starving and dying because we gave a certain amount of wheat to a muslim neighbor, then we all have seen PTI make corrections in their line of action, upon the people expressing their opinion.
On a side note; it would be advisable not to use a broad brush to paint everyone with the same color (e.g. all Afghans are such and such, all muslims are such and such, all americans are such and such). Such absolute statements are rarely correct and even less useful for any meaningful debate.

Apnay vote ko hi izzat do bhai, he is the one you elected...ab bugtuo

I have working brain to support good decisions and criticise the wrong ones. Voting him doesn't mean I have to accept and defend everything he says or does - nor I am one of those who criticise everything just for sake of it.

Sir, aren't you a little trigger happy? I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume you were sincere in your opinion of your neighbor country's newly elected prime minister.

There are a couple of aspects to be considered in this decision.
  • A good gesture promised by the previous government is being supported and implemented by the next govt. Continuity of govt. policies is always indicative of a stable and mature governance.
  • If food is given as sadqa and gift to muslims, that is nothing but following the seerah of the Prophet (PBUH)
  • If it is true that people in Pakistan will start starving and dying because we gave a certain amount of wheat to a muslim neighbor, then we all have seen PTI make corrections in their line of action, upon the people expressing their opinion.
On a side note; it would be advisable not to use a broad brush to paint everyone with the same color (e.g. all Afghans are such and such, all muslims are such and such, all americans are such and such). Such absolute statements are rarely correct and even less useful for any meaningful debate.

Hey, you quit be so reasonable and nice, this is a defence forum.

To be honest sending wheat to Afghanistan is not a crime. In fact it is a nice thing to do - but I understand the issues some people have with it. I'd be more concerned about the fact that he wants to legalise terrorists as citizens of the country.

To be honest sending wheat to Afghanistan is not a crime. In fact it is a nice thing to do - but I understand the issues some people have with it. I'd be more concerned about the fact that he wants to legalise terrorists as citizens of the country.
Generalizing are we?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom