What's new

I need ur suggestion

Nabiha moeen

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o Alaikum sir I need ur suggestions , sir I passed inter in ics mine major subjects were phy , maths nd computer science , mine major issue is that mine height is 5'2 , and gdp height for female is 5.4 and same as well as I cant apply in CAE due to I did nt pass inter in pre engineering , now plz sir I need ur suggestion , I want to become pilot is there any related field which I may do for gdp ??

Welcome!!:usflag::pakistan:

Sorry, can't help you with your quandary.

Assalam o Alaikum sir I need ur suggestions , sir I passed inter in ics mine major subjects were phy , maths nd computer science , mine major issue is that mine height is 5'2 , and gdp height for female is 5.4 and same as well as I cant apply in CAE due to I did nt pass inter in pre engineering , now plz sir I need ur suggestion , I want to become pilot is there any related field which I may do for gdp ??
@Hodor @Knuckles

Why do you want to become a pilot is my first question. And second of all if you don't meet the physical requirements try applying for a waiver. However if your grades are low, go repeat them.

Why do you want to become a pilot is my first question. And second of all if you don't meet the physical requirements try applying for a waiver. However if your grades are low, go repeat them.

To become a pilot it was and still it is my dream , and u said apply for waiver , plzz tell me what is it ?'-no my grades are not low they all are lies in A+

You are eligible to get waiver in any one medical issue you are facing,if it's not too serious.Waiver is a relaxation they provide in the eligibility criteria they have.

Ask your medical examiner at selection center that you want to apply for waiver.Dont know if they allow it on height.
Remember waiver is allowed on a certain range,for example you will have more chances of getting it if you are 5.3.

Your subjects aren't the issue here.

The world doesn't end if you are not able to achieve your dream.So dont give hope,go for commercial pilot license if you can afford it plus get any other related degree along with it,say BS Aviation Management or something similar.

You are eligible to get waiver in any one medical issue you are facing,if it's not too serious.Waiver is a relaxation they provide in the eligibility criteria they have.

Ask your medical examiner at selection center that you want to apply for waiver.Dont know if they allow it on height.
Remember waiver is allowed on a certain range,for example you will have more chances of getting it if you are 5.3.

Your subjects aren't the issue here.

The world doesn't end if you are not able to achieve your dream.So dont give hope,go for commercial pilot license if you can afford it plus get any other related degree along with it,say BS Aviation Management or something similar.
GDP height req for male ?

Nabiha did you ever travel in a commercial aircraft? If not then give it a try first only then you'd be able to make a perfect decision.

To become a pilot it was and still it is my dream , and u said apply for waiver , plzz tell me what is it ?'-no my grades are not low they all are lies in A+

Back
Top Bottom