What's new

THE LEGACY OF THE GREAT AURANGZEB

Apparently, and as expected, Indians here are going for sweeping statements without caring to read the original post.. :hitwall:
Everybody read. The position is not being made against the writeup - but against the perception.

Actually you are accepting that you have no capacity to understand Islam and put blame on Islam (as usual Indian hypocrisy).
What? :jester:

I don't want to bring Pakistan to this topic. During the time of Aurangzeb, there was Hindustan. Pakistan did not even exist.
Pakistan is here for last 7000 year so get lost you infidel ok?

Everybody read. The position is not being made against the writeup - but against the perception.

What? :jester:
Read again and try to understand again and It is not a funny post. You can do it, it is not hard to understand. Now try again

I think we should look at Aurangzeb without the built in Prejudice and bias created through distortion of historical facts.

Brijendra Singh - All Singh's are not Sikh's, Hindus too are. :sick: No Sikh Scholar would in his senses would say such thing, as even a Kid knows what was done to Kashmiri Pundits & 'Sri Guru Teg Bhadur Ji' by him. :p:

Sheesh Ganj Gurdwara and Fovara ( its called fountain because of blood bath) in Chandani Chowk is the epitome of atrocities done by him. :angry:

I can say with confidence that the Sikh Scholar is in very small minority in India that say Aurangzeb was good for India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom