What's new

I need ur suggestion

Assalam o Alaikum sir I need ur suggestions , sir I passed inter in ics mine major subjects were phy , maths nd computer science , mine major issue is that mine height is 5'2 , and gdp height for female is 5.4 and same as well as I cant apply in CAE due to I did nt pass inter in pre engineering , now plz sir I need ur suggestion , I want to become pilot is there any related field which I may do for gdp ??
Walaikum salam sister,
Welcome to PDF. I am sure there are far better people than me here to advice on this situation, dreaming about joining military since Childhood and entering actually is different thing . I always wanted to be an officer, planner with all the maps n all but didn’t attempt it. Since you didn’t complete inter, you are not left with any option unfortunately with regards to CAE except for humanities. Pakistani education system is very backwards, A levels and inter don’t matter these days in world, people get into universities directly after 10

chal chad, koi siyana aa kay samjha de ga....kay 15 saal ki bachi 30 saal ki kiyun lagnay lagti hai..mujhay itni angraizi nahi aati
Oh :-):lol:

Walaikum salam sister,
Welcome to PDF. I am sure there are far better people than me here to advice on this situation, dreaming about joining military since Childhood and entering actually is different thing . I always wanted to be an officer, planner with all the maps n all but didn’t attempt it. Since you didn’t complete inter, you are not left with any option unfortunately with regards to CAE except for humanities. Pakistani education system is very backwards, A levels and inter don’t matter these days in world, people get into universities directly after 10

Oh :-):lol:
sir ji,
its better to try and fail instead of fail to try...

@Nabiha moeen beta give your best with what you have and their are certain things in life you have control over and certain we do not. Trying and giving our best is our duty and responsibility or part in life and leave results in Allah's hands.

girtay hain shah sawar hi maidan e jang mae, .....magar maidaan chor kar bhaagtay nahi.......zindagi bhi aik maidan e jang hai....

Allah kamyaab kary ga, give it a try, atleast you wont regret for rest of your life for not trying.....who knows...may be this is what Allah has for you....go for it...

Last edited:
Nabiha did you ever travel in a commercial aircraft? If not then give it a try first only then you'd be able to make a perfect decision.
Sorry sir what u said that I would be able to make perfect decision !,... Is there any ambiguity to get it ? Can u tell plzz!

You are eligible to get waiver in any one medical issue you are facing,if it's not too serious.Waiver is a relaxation they provide in the eligibility criteria they have.

Ask your medical examiner at selection center that you want to apply for waiver.Dont know if they allow it on height.
Remember waiver is allowed on a certain range,for example you will have more chances of getting it if you are 5.3.

Your subjects aren't the issue here.

The world doesn't end if you are not able to achieve your dream.So dont give hope,go for commercial pilot license if you can afford it plus get any other related degree along with it,say BS Aviation Management or something similar.
Yes sir I m completing my bachelor in accounts from govern university but I wanted to full fill my childhood 's dream ,..Thankuiiii... u perceived me v well , I got it , May Allah bless u !!! nd succeed u in every filed of lyf

Walaikum salam sister,

it Means .Sir u said I shouldn't attempt and try for it ?! It would be in vain is it ?!

sir ji,
its better to try and fail instead of fail to try...

@Nabiha moeen beta give your best with what you have and their are certain things in life you have control over and certain we do not. Trying and giving our best is our duty and responsibility or part in life and leave results in Allah's hands.

girtay hain shah sawar hi maidan e jang mae, .....magar maidaan chor kar bhaagtay nahi.......zindagi bhi aik maidan e jang hai....

Allah kamyaab kary ga, give it a try, atleast you wont regret for rest of your life for not trying.....who knows...may be this is what Allah has for you....go for it...
Thankuii soo much sir for ur best suggestions nd advice I got it , may Allah bless u

Assalam o Alaikum sir I need ur suggestions , sir I passed inter in ics mine major subjects were phy , maths nd computer science , mine major issue is that mine height is 5'2 , and gdp height for female is 5.4 and same as well as I cant apply in CAE due to I did nt pass inter in pre engineering , now plz sir I need ur suggestion , I want to become pilot is there any related field which I may do for gdp ??

How about grow 2 more inches!!!

Combined treatment with an anabolic steroid (stanozolol) and a gonadotropin releasing hormone analog (leuprorelin acetate) appears to be effective in increasing pubertal height gain and adult height in children who enter puberty with short stature.

Talk to an endocrinologist.

You can also try some stretching exercises to fix your posture and decompress your backbone to gain an inch for free. :welcome:

How about grow 2 more inches!!!

Combined treatment with an anabolic steroid (stanozolol) and a gonadotropin releasing hormone analog (leuprorelin acetate) appears to be effective in increasing pubertal height gain and adult height in children who enter puberty with short stature.

Talk to an endocrinologist.

You can also try some stretching exercises to fix your posture and decompress your backbone to gain an inch for free. :welcome:
*joke intended, no offense*

Growing height is more easier than your suggestion buddy, it takes a hammer and some courage to hit the head hard twice :):)

Sorry I didn't get it again , Did u clarify ur words nd motive plzz !

Would*
Bayta kbhi havai jah@z m safar kia hai?
Agr nahi to androon e mulk aik shehar sy doosray shehar ka safar kro

Ya phr nazdeeki Park m kashti jhoolay p aik ride lo Agr experience acha rha to phr airforce k ley apply krna

No problem buddy happens all the time

Eligibility Criteria:

• Nationality: Pakistani
  • Marital Status: Un-married
  • Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches
  • Training period: 4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as pilot officer)
Education Qualifications: At least 60% marks or equivalent in one of the following

• FSc (Pre-engineering/Pre-medical/ICT)
  • A levels with Physics and Maths or Biology
  • FSc with Physics and any two subjects (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Biology)
Application Process:

• First step is to apply.
  • Only short listed candidate would be called for ISSB.
  • Intelligence test followed by an academic etest. Academic e-test has MCQs in Physics and English.
  • This is followed by medical test and test/interview by ISSB board and a flying aptitude test.

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you can apply for GDP, otherwise not.
I think height for females is less. Please check from PAF Selection center in your city. Min 5.4 is for males.

Try for CAE instead. They have a very important role in PAF also.

Sorry I didn't get it again , Did u clarify ur words nd motive plzz !

Would*
Odds of getting selected as a pilots is very slim, even for a perfect candidate. Female slots are even fewer. With waiver and stuff You odds are like winning a lottery.

Nothing is impossible but my previous suggestion is the only realistic option you have to dramatically increase your chances to avoid rejection even before they consider you as a prospective candidate.

I was under weight, I chugged a whole gallon (of water) right before my military medical to increase and touch the minimum weight standard.

Like I said, stretching or chiropractor may help gain an inch with proper body posture but your best bet is to see an endocrinologist for permanent solution. Hopefully a yearlong Endo therapy will resolve your height issue.

Bayta kbhi havai jah@z m safar kia hai?
Agr nahi to androon e mulk aik shehar sy doosray shehar ka safar kro

Ya phr nazdeeki Park m kashti jhoolay p aik ride lo Agr experience acha rha to phr airforce k ley apply krna

No problem buddy happens all the time
I have taken ,.. it was good one

Eligibility Criteria:

• Nationality: Pakistani
  • Marital Status: Un-married
  • Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches
  • Training period: 4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as pilot officer)
Education Qualifications: At least 60% marks or equivalent in one of the following

• FSc (Pre-engineering/Pre-medical/ICT)
  • A levels with Physics and Maths or Biology
  • FSc with Physics and any two subjects (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Biology)
Application Process:

• First step is to apply.
  • Only short listed candidate would be called for ISSB.
  • Intelligence test followed by an academic etest. Academic e-test has MCQs in Physics and English.
  • This is followed by medical test and test/interview by ISSB board and a flying aptitude test.

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you can apply for GDP, otherwise not.
I think height for females is less. Please check from PAF Selection center in your city. Min 5.4 is for males.

Try for CAE instead. They have a very important role in PAF also.
No.sir both male nd female heights are same in gdp , and in CAE I cant apply for that bcz my major sbj were in inter phy , maths nd computer

Odds of getting selected as a pilots is very slim, even for a perfect candidate. Female slots are even fewer. With waiver and stuff You odds are like winning a lottery.

Nothing is impossible but my previous suggestion is the only realistic option you have to dramatically increase your chances to avoid rejection even before they consider you as a prospective candidate.

I was under weight, I chugged a whole gallon (of water) right before my military medical to increase and touch the minimum weight standard.

Like I said, stretching or chiropractor may help gain an inch with proper body posture but your best bet is to see an endocrinologist for permanent solution. Hopefully a yearlong Endo therapy will resolve your height issue.
Okay sir Thankuii for nyc suggestions

If you have a passion of flying, and you are not selected in PAF, you can still fly commercial airliners..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom