What's new

I made a huge mistake...

Nope its harmless. The problem is, that you dont control how your skin colors after it. Its actually not that bad now. I just had to get used to it. Next time i will use the tanning spray, its easier to handle.
I think you should get suana steam bath for a week , it'll erase all germs or chemicals on your skin .
Don't get exposed to sun , keep umbrella like the one in my dp . Drink lots of water . Don't use any cream even if indians tell you to use fair and lovely .
Cucumber and aloe Vera , watermellon are beneficial for the skin damages .

And how much tanned is this , can u give a pic .. r u looking pakistani or indian ?

Just take a long bath.
Yeah .. long suana steam bath @ValerioAurelius

Last edited:
I think you should get suana steam bath for a week , it'll erase all germs or chemicals on your skin .
Don't get exposed to sun , keep umbrella like the one in my dp . Drink lots of water . Don't use any cream even if indians tell you to use fair and lovely .
Cucumber and aloe Vera are beneficial for the skin damages .

And how much tanned is this , can u give a pic .. r u looking pakistani or indian ?

Yeah .. long suana steam bath @ValerioAurelius

Its not really tanned. Its just like melanin. Nothing is damaged. You can compare it with flamingo. Which gets its color from its food.

Its not really tanned. Its just like melanin. Nothing is damaged. You can compare it with flamingo. Which gets its color from its food.

I'm sure you can find many remedies on internet about curing melanin .

I find cucumber , water Mellon and aloe Vera to be beneficial for skin , depends on u .

Not really.

Blackness is a phenomenon more common to Dravidian genes.

Not Persian.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. that and Australoid nose, lips and brow ridges.
Ooh! ...somebody's grumpy! ....did I break into your mirror time? :p:

I tried that self tanning stuff with lots of caritinoid in it. That means its some melanin like stuff you eat it and it goes into your skin and darkens it for a few weeks. Its 100% natural and basicly the stuff you have in carrots.

Normally when i have a show and competition i use tanning spray but thats just annoying so i used this and well...it failed. I look like an african now and got too dark and its not evenly distributed. Darker below my chest and my legs are lighter...and worst of all it stays like that for 4-5 weeks. -.-
I don't understand.....Italy is a Mediterranean country and it's has sun.... why don't you just sun-bathe ?

I don't understand.....Italy is a Mediterranean country and it's has sun.... why don't you just sun-bathe ?

Its bad for skin. When you tan your skin gets dry and its also bad because you can get skin cancer. At competition you must get tanned but i prefer to use tan spray or this stuff now, so my skin does not get too much stressed.

Back
Top Bottom