What's new

I made a huge mistake...

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I tried that self tanning stuff with lots of caritinoid in it. That means its some melanin like stuff you eat it and it goes into your skin and darkens it for a few weeks. Its 100% natural and basicly the stuff you have in carrots.

Normally when i have a show and competition i use tanning spray but thats just annoying so i used this and well...it failed. I look like an african now and got too dark and its not evenly distributed. Darker below my chest and my legs are lighter...and worst of all it stays like that for 4-5 weeks. -.-

I tried that self tanning stuff with lots of caritinoid in it. That means its some melanin like stuff you eat it and it goes into your skin and darkens it for a few weeks. Its 100% natural and basicly the stuff you have in carrots.

Normally when i have a show and competition i use tanning spray but thats just annoying so i used this and well...it failed. I look like an african now and got too dark and its not evenly distributed. Darker below my chest and my legs are lighter...and worst of all it stays like that for 4-5 weeks. -.-

Based on the various Italian policies you have posted about immigrants, are you in danger of being marked as African and thrown out of the country? Just curious...

I think you are mentally ill ...

anyway, you should seek refuge in a refugee camp & be shipped back to Africa since you hate yourself now ... lol!

No worries dear it happens. See a dermatologist(doctor) immediately. Self medication may be dangerous if not properly known. It's gonna be fine inshaAllah.

No worries dear it happens. See a dermatologist(doctor) immediately. Self medication may be dangerous if not properly known. It's gonna be fine inshaAllah.

Lol? Its harmless and just carrots. Its just does not look like i want it.

Post some pics in Stupid and Funny section :rofl:

Your only option till it fades away, is use a tanning spray and even out the patchiness.

Cheers, Doc

Lol....can you post your pic??? Plzzzzz......may be with hidden face???
DETQ_53cdf0e51032b1406005477.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom