What's new

I made a huge mistake...

There is one carotenoid chemical in carrots and tablets also available.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carotenoid

I am having some food allergies so the medical practitioner prescribed drinking carrot juice fresh one naturally made at home few years back.

That is why I know it does not make one dark. I do not know about tablets though .

I find altering with your physical features including complexion is stupidest thing to do unless it is for fitness

You could try a combination of tanning cream for your lighter areas and Fair and Lovely for Men for the darker ones.

Be careful to smooth out and merge the interface.

Cheers, Doc

I tried that self tanning stuff with lots of caritinoid in it. That means its some melanin like stuff you eat it and it goes into your skin and darkens it for a few weeks. Its 100% natural and basicly the stuff you have in carrots.

Normally when i have a show and competition i use tanning spray but thats just annoying so i used this and well...it failed. I look like an african now and got too dark and its not evenly distributed. Darker below my chest and my legs are lighter...and worst of all it stays like that for 4-5 weeks. -.-

ahahahha lmao this coming from you. Lolz maybe your government might mistaken you for a illegal migrant and might deport you to a holding centre.

Based on the various Italian policies you have posted about immigrants, are you in danger of being marked as African and thrown out of the country? Just curious...

fcuk you got there first.

9f3909e8-c0d3-4352-a724-4198cd01e138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom