What's new

I made a huge mistake...

Be careful you might end up getting deported.

Hi,

It is beyond ' tanned '---you cannot use the word ' tan ' for it---.
Unfortunately i saw it too.
6598140.jpg

noooo-my-eyes.gif

Pretend being an African and see what they go through in your country .......... may be next time you will think before commenting here.
That would be funny.

Based on the various Italian policies you have posted about immigrants, are you in danger of being marked as African and thrown out of the country? Just curious...

Another dark immigrant pretending he is Italian. Throw him out of the country. It's for white men only!

Its bad for skin. When you tan your skin gets dry and its also bad because you can get skin cancer. At competition you must get tanned but i prefer to use tan spray or this stuff now, so my skin does not get too much stressed.

Brigitte Bardot (she lived in Saint-Tropez and pretty much was the inspiration for the jingle "Bain de Soleil for the San Tropez tan") , Robert Redford, George Hamilton, etc. Sun damaged faces.

Believe it or not I think David Hasselhoff started the spray craze.
He refused to get a real tan for Baywatch and his tan was all synthetic. He was a big pusher of sun tan avoidance.

Now people use SPF-50. I don't think they sell anything under 20.

Last edited:
If you mean the character than his name is Dr. Bruce Banner, David Banner is an American Rapper.

Dr. David Banner was the fictional characters name in The American Incredible Hulk live action TV series.

Not sure if you watched the intro from the series that I posted? The narrator says David Banner, more than once.

He isn't referred to as Bruce Banner on that TV series. Although if you look at the very end of the intro, on his grave site, it does say David Bruce Banner. So in that TV series, his middle name is Bruce.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Incredible_Hulk_(1978_TV_series)_episodes

The Incredible Hulk follows the story of David Banner (played by Bill Bixby), a physician/scientist who, traumatized by the loss of his wife, douses himself with dangerously high levels of gamma radiation. He metamorphosizes into a giant, green hulk (Lou Ferrigno) whenever he becomes angry. The series chronicles Banner's attempts to find a cure for himself, as he is pursued across the United States by investigative newspaper reporter Jack McGee (Jack Colvin). The series was loosely based on the Marvelcomic book of the same name.

he was just about always referred to as David Banner in the TV series.

And I am aware of the American rapper called David Banner. Although not sure if that is actually his real or stage name.

Last edited:
Dr. David Banner was the fictional characters name in The American Incredible Hulk live action TV series.

Not sure if you watched the intro from the series that I posted? The narrator says David Banner, more than once.

He isn't referred to as Bruce Banner on that TV series. Although if you look at the very end of the intro, on his grave site, it does say David Bruce Banner. So in that TV series, his middle name is Bruce.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Incredible_Hulk_(1978_TV_series)_episodes

The Incredible Hulk follows the story of David Banner (played by Bill Bixby), a physician/scientist who, traumatized by the loss of his wife, douses himself with dangerously high levels of gamma radiation. He metamorphosizes into a giant, green hulk (Lou Ferrigno) whenever he becomes angry. The series chronicles Banner's attempts to find a cure for himself, as he is pursued across the United States by investigative newspaper reporter Jack McGee (Jack Colvin). The series was loosely based on the Marvelcomic book of the same name.

he was just about always referred to as David Banner in the TV series.

And I am aware of the American rapper called David Banner. Although not sure if that is actually his real or stage name.

His name is David Bruce Banner but in the Avengers and The Hulk he is referred to as Dr. Banner or simply Bruce. So yes you are right but not updated.

Back
Top Bottom