What's new

I Love to See Maryam Nawaz Cry

But she is alright in the looks department albeit after the surgeries.
Fake is still fake. I've seen better "natural" beauty or whatever you want to call it than this façade. Let's compare some Bangla beauty. What do you guys have?

Fake is still fake. I've seen better "natural" beauty or whatever you want to call it than this façade. Let's compare some Bangla beauty. What do you guys have?

Khaleda Zia was pretty when she was young.

This tweet deserves a million retweets 🤣

Power of Botox and Glutathione

Bruh, you guys are blinded by hate. All of you are showing early signs of falling in love.

I'm not into old folks.

Neither am I. Our girls look best when they have brown or tan skin, IMO. Also in Saree. Do google search.

Back on topic guys WTF was this?

:lol:

PMLN have lost the plot!

Pretty? By what standarads?
By this standard

images (1).jpeg

Lets not derail the thread please, I can see this going sideways. @Bengal71 joke aside there is a reason Pakistanis vehemently despise MNS, you won't understand this because you cannot relate to it. It is because she represents all that is wrong with feudal politics and how it has ruined Pakistan and deprived millions of Pakistanis of opportunity and the chance for self-actualisation, it has forced our best and brightest to leave Pakistan and the human capital flight has had a detrimental impact on the skills pool and diversity of talent within the country.

The political instability has destroyed the economic outlook of the country and these handful of families have plundered the national reserves and resources of the country and sold assets to the lowest bidder in the hope of making a quick buck and squirreling away their funds in offshore accounts.

Please discuss the issue of MNS and her party politics and not her "beauty" or her "attraction" this is not SHAADI.COM.

Other members, please don't keep positing things about Bengali women, it can be insulting to other members. Thank you.

Lets not derail the thread please, I can see this going sideways. @Bengal71 joke aside there is a reason Pakistanis vehemently despise MNS, you won't understand this because you cannot relate to it. It is because she represents all that is wrong with feudal politics and how it has ruined Pakistan and deprived millions of Pakistanis of opportunity and the chance for self-actualisation, it has forced our best and brightest to leave Pakistan and the human capital flight has had a detrimental impact on the skills pool and diversity of talent within the country.

The political instability has destroyed the economic outlook of the country and these handful of families have plundered the national reserves and resources of the country and sold assets to the lowest bidder in the hope of making a quick buck and squirreling away their funds in offshore accounts.

Please discuss the issue of MNS and her party politics and not her "beauty" or her "attraction" this is not SHAADI.COM.

Other members, please don't keep positing things about Bengali women, it can be insulting to other members. Thank you.

I know, I was only joking about her. But let's move on with the topic, I won't further derail.

Back
Top Bottom