What's new

I live in india where a girl is neither safe inside the womb nor outside it

I agree, the status of women in India is practically very low compared to Europe and America but it is apparently better than Pakistan.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4088502 said:
PKKH Exclusive | BY Tabish Qayyum

The debate is beyond how women should have dressed, where they should have been and at what time. As Naomi Wolf noted in her book The Beauty Myth, “Beauty provokes harassment, the law says, but it looks through the men’s eyes when deciding what provokes it.” – A deep view is needed to understand the articulation of acts that have unfolded in India, and that are completely shocking the world.

Is this the reason why you people dress your women in tents ????

According to Land of pure logic,if a women get raped it is her fault that she had not dressed in a tent......

I am so getting banned but some land of pure fundoos need to shown a mirror.

Dont bring religion into this nor you have any knowledge about what kind of law in Islam regarding Women... secondly we have enough ***** stuff of your religion "Hinduism" to kick off you with debate from this forum. Hope you get it know!

why.. its true..

in india women get raped. its a crime , a shame yes.. but the important thing is tht there is a debate in media baout it and people want a change and it will come soon.
but in islamic countries , rape never happens because you never get the 4 witnesses

Dont bring religion into this nor you have any knowledge about what kind of law in Islam regarding Women... secondly we have enough ***** stuff of your religion "Hinduism" to kick off you with debate from this forum. Hope you get it know!
Why not ? If we are talking about Pakistan, shouldn't it mean we have to talk about Islam, because last time I checked, Pakistan was created in name of Islam and your green Passport says Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Islam is your state religion. You have constitution according to Islam. 97% of people in Pakistan are Muslims.

He was just talking about Pakistan, Islam came by default.

Having said that, instead of blasting of on India, read the OP and the Red Highlighted Text. I can give similar comment for where Bill Gates should give money while his country is destroying that country. But I won't. Because I don't score points on Lives of Innocent lost, women raped and children murdered.

but in islamic countries , rape never happens because you never get the 4 witnesses

stupid & ignorant correlates, i see.

no muslim country in the world has the 4 witnesses law... idiot.

Why not ? If we are talking about Pakistan, shouldn't it mean we have to talk about Islam, because last time I checked, Pakistan was created in name of Islam and your green Passport says Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Islam is your state religion. You have constitution according to Islam. 97% of people in Pakistan are Muslims.

He was just talking about Pakistan, Islam came by default.

Having said that, instead of blasting of on India, read the OP and the Red Highlighted Text. I can give similar comment for where Bill Gates should give money while his country is destroying that country. But I won't. Because I don't score points on Lives of Innocent lost, women raped and children murdered.

may thora sa heraan tha kal say kay yaar abhe tak isnay meray msg pe msg nahe kiya :P

may thora sa heraan tha kal say kay yaar abhe tak isnay meray msg pe msg nahe kiya :P
:omghaha: Are yaar PDF par kam aata tha. Har jagah Rape threads. Deemag ka dahi ho gaya tha. :D

BTW How r u ?

Common sense knows that women get raped more in Pakistan and other Islamic countries. They are just ashamed to report as there will be public shaming, and according to Islamic laws usually she herself ends up getting punished instead of the rapists.

There have been enough discussions and videos online where so called "civilized" Pakistanis punish the woman for getting raped rather than the male...

shows how much common sense you have.

Back
Top Bottom