What's new

I live in india where a girl is neither safe inside the womb nor outside it

After 16 dec case India has adopted a strong anti rape bill. At same time two rape occur in pakistan, one of 6 years old and another 9 years old but no body discuss that. in pakistan What pakistan has done after that ??

We Indians want a change in the society, their society has next level of atrocities on women where even ears and nose of the women are cut on pity issues or women are buried alive but still they prefer to enjoy India's social problem instead of learning for us to protest to bring the change in their society.

You know what else is fact? every 20 min a women gets raped in India!
So why don't you concern yourself first fixing that then bringing in your inferiority complex about religion.

As for your "facts"
Here is one of the titles of the "study"
"Her Honor: An Islamic Critique of the Rape Laws of Pakistan from a Woman-Sensitive Perspective"

This has has much weight as a drunk has talking about drinking and driving laws.

"Academic Feminist" are so removed from reality that anything they say is a joke.
They look at a world through the prism of a fantasy called "Patriarchy"..... then again, Hindus can relate.....

Now stick to the topic and stop derailing it.
If you want to talk about other things open a new thread.

All I see is emotional gibberish.

Pakistan's rape problem is 100 times worse than India, a country where women get punished for getting raped shouldn't be writing articles about Indian rapes with houlier than thou attitudes. Constructibe criticism is always encouraged, but when Pakistanis talk like their $hit dont stink they need to be bought back to reality(especially when their $hit is worse than diarhoea compared to Indias problems) , especially the PKKH trashy articles and its followers...

I remember a thread on Abortion in China. It got closed before one page was over.

I wonder where are the Mods this time. :whistle:

BTW if someone wants good discussion, start suggesting solutions rather than taking pot shots. Your country is not safe either.

We don't need to do anything as we have very sever laws and the culprits will be dealt accordingly within a short time, and you should only worry about india, cause that's where you live with your family, and regarding the adopted bill...well it would remain a bill.

After 16 dec case India has adopted a strong anti rape bill. At same time two rape occur in pakistan, one of 6 years old and another 9 years old but no body discuss that. in pakistan What pakistan has done after that ??

This is disgusting.

But I'm not going to Neutral's level & saying this is a problem in every Hindu majority area...

All I see is emotional gibberish.

Pakistan's rape problem is 100 times worse than India, a country where women get punished for getting raped shouldn't be writing articles about Indian rapes with houlier than thou attitudes. Constructibe criticism is always encouraged, but when Pakistanis talk like their $hit dont stink they need to be bought back to reality(especially when their $hit is worse than diarhoea compared to Indias problems) , especially the PKKH trashy articles and its followers...

Problem is that you're making up ****.

India has the most rapes in the world. Delhi, India is called rape capital.

Everyday if you go on the news all we hear is rape in India. I just checked the news today (the 28th) and 2 rape cases. Actually 3.

As the article states, 4 out of 10 rapes in India go unreported.

Indian women don't even touch buses knowing they will get assaulted. Remember that poor girl that was raped in the bus in New Delhi?

If any rape or any sexual assaut or even any EVE TEASING happens in Pakistan in public, the Pakistani go out with bats & stick to beat the eve teaser. I've seen it happen.
What happens in India when a women gets eveteased? Someone puts a video of it on YouTube titled "sexy kolkata chick loves dancing".

This is why you MUST fix the problem of rape in your OWN country. Your tourism is just being cut down everytime a rape happens in India. Even many countries have established a warning for foreign women in India.

We don't need to do anything as we have very sever laws and the culprits will be dealt accordingly within a short time, and you should only worry about india, cause that's where you live with your family, and regarding the adopted bill...well it would remain a bill.
lol in pakistan mostly cases are unreported fear of mullah and by the way in your country rape conviction rate is one of the lowest in the world only 4%.

`Rape conviction rate is hardly four per cent` | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

in india rape conviction rate is 24% .

lol in pakistan mostly cases are unreported fear of mullah and by the way in your country rape conviction rate is one of the lowest in the world .

`Rape conviction rate is hardly four per cent` | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

in india rape conviction rate is 24% .

Why would a women fear a Mullah to report rape in Pakistan?
Actually these Mullahs are the one supporting castrating for rapist males.

Fail. Lol.

And in India 3 out of 10 rapes are reported. So obviously, the little that are reported will earn media fame, and eventually a conviction. :lol:

Last time such incidents peaked Muhammad Bin Qasim had to come all the way from Taif, this time someone from Pakistan will have to rescue the suppressed indian women.

Why would a women fear a Mullah to report rape in Pakistan?
Actually these Mullahs are the one supporting castrating for rapist males.

Fail. Lol.

And in India 3 out of 10 rapes are reported. So obviously, the little that are reported will earn media fame, and eventually a conviction. :lol:
lol but number is growing because indian women are way more educated than their pakistani counterpart. pakistaan women litteracy rate is only 44% .they are more than 20 years behind than indian women in education .

Astagfirullah, that rape capital of the world is a terrible thing to exist. I hope all those rapists running loose get caught and be punished soon. What f!lth that place really is, it disgusts me, it's like savages out of control with no humanity.

lol but number is growing because indian women are way more educated than their pakistani counterpart. pakistaan women litteracy rate is only 44% .they are more than 20 years behind than indian women in education .

gussa chorr aur larko ko education do :lol:
seems even after having so called 70% literacy we hear about rape in india every single day?

BTW in pakistan, women have had far more political jobs than in india... (PM), (FM)

Last time such incidents peaked Muhammad Bin Qasim had to come all the way from Taif, this time someone from Pakistan will have to rescue the suppressed indian women.

first save your own women they are either raped by your men or shoot dead by ur own state protected mujahideen and by the way in your country women dead body is not safe forget alive women

Tribal (in)justice: 9-year-old girl given in Vani to settle dispute – The Express Tribune

Six polio workers shot dead in Pakistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Riyaz admitting to rape 50+ women dead bodies in Tonight with Jasmeen Nov 10, 2011 - YouTube

gussa chorr aur larko ko education do :lol:
seems even after having so called 70% literacy we hear about rape in india every single day?

BTW in pakistan, women have had far more political jobs than in india... (PM), (FM)

nothing will change in your country because in your country mostly women are illiterate and ur country is very very closed society compare to india that's why hardly any cases are reported by women .women education is key for whole society devolpment.

Yaar just look at your female infatnicide stats of India.

India has the highest female infanticide rate in the world.

50% of Indian women aged below 5 dont survive.
30% of female children are buried alive.

Yaar, please just go away, or you will suffer massive shame.

"Don't talk junk, when you got **** in the trunk!" ;)

Yeah, very closed society.

No wonder most Indian men have a mentality of "if you dress this way, you are bound to get raped".

Hardly any cases reported? Lol are you ******* kidding me? India has the largest number of rapes reported in the WORLD even though only 3 out of 10 rapes get reported.

You making me laugh bro. lol.

That's disgusting. Amazing how much f!lth you can put in one place at once, sounds like hell on earh. Quite disturbing.

Yaar just look at your female infatnicide stats of India.

India has the highest female infanticide rate in the world.
lol please don't lie here ,India has not the highest female infanticide rate in the world.

50% of Indian women aged below 5 dont survive.

pakistan is way worst than india in infant mortality rate and your number is wrong .

india=46.07 death deaths/1,000 live births

Pakistan total: 61.27 deaths/1,000 live births

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2091.html
30% of female children are buried alive.

please post any link who supports your claim and by the way female foteticide is also happened in pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom