What's new

i like wahab riaz thread

U-571

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
man this guy was superb today, only if we had won the match he would have been the star of the day, 5 wickets haul esp as crucial wickets as yuvraj, etc.... just narrowly missed his hatrick on this big occasion

he was preferred over the lagendry pacer shoaib, he was so much underrated bowler, but with his nice swings today he has won many hearts, he succeeded when the best pakistani inform pacer gul failed... he really lifted the team to the winning position after such bad start...

what the future holds for this guy in pak cricket, discuss it please

he bowled very well today infact he bowled like champion. he single handedly rattled indian batting line up. if he had got support from other bowlers then india could have been reduced to total of 225-230. a good future prospect for pakistan.

From Pakistan SIde , I was Impressed By this Guy , bowled superbly - He got speed , he is accurate :tup:

Younas Khan was the worst today.
He wasted way too many balls.

wahab riaz paid 10 Lacs to selectors to select him in England tour.
yes he played excellently.

to be honest.. wahab riaz deserved to be the man of the match today!! his was the stand out performance among the 22 who was out there on the field!! well done to him!!

he was preferred over the lagendry pacer shoaib, he was so much underrated bowler, but with his nice swings today he has won many hearts, he succeeded when the best pakistani inform pacer gul failed... he really lifted the team to the winning position after such bad start...

what the future holds for this guy in pak cricket, discuss it please

hahaha it was you who underrated him :P you forgot you said raja ko samjana dewaar se sar maarna k equal ha when i was saying that he should be played instead of Shoiab..i saw the talent of this young man long time ago :)

to be honest.. wahab riaz deserved to be the man of the match today!! his was the stand out performance among the 22 who was out there on the field!! well done to him!!

yeah he saved one definite raina's four from gul's spell

I am not sure of his capabilities though he looks impressive today.
The 2 lbws ball were considerably short but still manage to get lbw decision.
Surely would love to see more from him. Todays performance should have earn him man of match.

hahaha it was you who underrated him :P you forgot you said raja ko smajana dewaar se sar maarna k equal ha when i was saying that he should be played instaed of Shoiab..i saw the talent of this young man long time ago :)

yeah i realize that too n im ashamed. then not me but every one saw the guy was not producing extra ordinary, and as basic as holding the line or aiming for one specific area was troublesome to him, but today yeah im too embarrassed that i even rated him lower and even cursed afridi when he got his first ball delivery... but it was shocker from then onwards

i actually over rated gul in the same fashion

i saw some riaz's swing before and i was so impressed, but lost hope on his recent performance like razzaq...

i wish a very bright future for him and he remains consistant from now onwards... inshallah, he just made the defeat so much less painful

he was just the sole handler of our pace attack...., the uy took some serious wickets man in a classic fashion

Guys it was a fixed match played by pakistan only, reasons i already made 6 days ago which will be pposted by me in previous thread and i will paste that link at below.
I said at 25 march on other thread which i pasted below"Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.
I m really pissed offfffff.. "

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/99932-pakistan-vs-india-wc-semifinal-march-30-a-3.html

One more thing i would like to add in it, the fixed match was decided by pakistanis to reduce the tension of mumbai blast. it was a establishment decision and Gillani accept it.
Some pakistanis players involved in it, namely
Younis, Misbah, Afridi, Shoaib, Gul.
pakistani medias knows that.

Guys it was a fixed match played by pakistan only, reasons i already made 6 days ago which will be pposted by me in previous thread and i will paste that link at below.
I said at 25 march on other thread which i pasted below"Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/99932-pakistan-vs-india-wc-semifinal-march-30-a-3.html

One more thing i would like to add in it, the fixed match was decided by pakistanis to reduce the tension of mumbai blast. it was a establishment decision and Gillani accept it.

First i think to reply you then suddenly something comes in my mind
JUST CHILL AND ENJOY YOUR POST

dont know how is it related to riaz's performance???, was it fixed too???

^^^^ giving you another news, India will come to pakistan at the end of this year to play 3 One days in pakistan and it will be win by pakistan to accomodate this defeat.
I watched this W/C semifinal in mohali with one of the pakistani cricketers brother.
Cheers.

dont know how is it related to riaz's performance???, was it fixed too???
no it was not related to Riaz performance.
I posted it b/c PDF knows about the W/C semi final result so they delibrately closed all the cricketing related thread before starting the match so i posted this news here.

Back
Top Bottom