What's new

i like wahab riaz thread

He was OK lets see how long can he sustain this performance. Junaid Khan is a better bowler in my opinion. For God sake bring one keeper and few batsmen.

Younas Khan was the worst today.
He wasted way too many balls.
Well, not only Younas Khan,
What about Misbha-ul-Haq?
He played like a test match.

I wonder why Waqar Younas didn`t took Power Play when it was required?
I MUST say that our PM Gilani Sahab just run away to India like he waited for it.
PM Manmoham Singh rejected Musharraf`s invitation to visit Pakistan that time. But Gilani Sahab just went to India like a rocket.

Now don`t get angry toward me. Because lots lots of people says here that there was something wrong by Pakistani team. Afridi look so tired. He was totally different than all previous matches in Sri Lanka.

Maybe Government of India wanted Pakistan to loose the match to resume talk between 2 countries again.

Tendulkar were dropped 5 times. DO NOT FORGET THAT.
Pak team didn`t took Power Play when it was required.
Misbha played like a test match.
The way Razzaq and Sahfiq lost their wickets. . . . . . . . .

Yes he played amazingly well, I liked him since his tour of england

next amir anyone...wasim akram said while commentating that he was asked by waqar younis to come and give riaz some left handed techinques...akram said that he did it during the world cup and after it will do alot of time with riaz.....aamir also present...so definitley there is alot of talent in pakistan....shafiq and umar to become the next stalwart batsmen???

Back
Top Bottom