What's new

i just opened my new jewelery showroom please give ur opinion and advices thanks

You shouldnt expose personal details about yourself..wanna get robbed/ tricked and whatnot?

2ndly, keep something light, not everyday a bride-to-be will waltz through!
Keep artificial ones too coz people prefer those - coz of colour matching and stuff...So some stone work would be good too...

You shouldnt expose personal details about yourself..wanna get robbed/ tricked and whatnot?

Keep artificial ones too coz people prefer those - coz of colour matching and stuff...So some stone work would be good too...
Shop Oman m hai so relax

Masallah very nice I hope his business be very successful

America se araha hai apka gift hahahahah
i m in oman lol

Is that you sitting behind the counter in one of the pictures?
thats my staff

Oman is one of the safest place on earth. I was in Oman for more then 10 years and they hardly have any crime

which area?
great where

We had a 'sunar' friend who said buy gold from UAE as in Pak gold is mixed more than stated...
he is right

Well good luck since its ur big day u r starting a new business I must advice u some valuable points that i have learned from masters that ur success depends upon ur intentions so make good intentions that u will donate shares of profits to charities and avoid bad karmaa as much as u can because they makes it hard for u to be successful
actually we r a family business we have other stuff too but me personally its my first venture

bro we target arab clients who like to buy bulky stuff and artificial is a big no no in market anyway
my area has shops tripple gold then mine

then the more gold the merrier....Arabs love bling bling! :D
some designs we imported from pakistan and people are giving great respons

@Khafee @MastanKhan guys please visit the thread

Mashallah....work hard and from your hard earned money do not forget to pay zakat & also do charity.

First of all mashallah, may your business prosper and reach new heights.
Secondly, taking a few businesses cources, the most basic and effective advice I can give is marketing. Marketing, marketing, marketing, I cannot stress that enough. You need to be proactive and put ads all over the city, with radio ads and eventually TV ads. Get put there and spread the word.

Also take the fake plants out and put in real ones. I also mean the fake plants on the walls. Keep everything simple and clean. Before u open up, each day and periodically through out the day, spray some perfume in the shop, create the atmosphere. Also a good smelling perfume not some cheap uttar things.

Just one problem the customer chairs are not comfortable. You need to put sticky cumfy sofas there so that customer stays longer.
bro so far response is great

First of all mashallah, may your business prosper and reach new heights.
Secondly, taking a few businesses cources, the most basic and effective advice I can give is marketing. Marketing, marketing, marketing, I cannot stress that enough. You need to be proactive and put ads all over the city, with radio ads and eventually TV ads. Get put there and spread the word.

Also take the fake plants out and put in real ones. I also mean the fake plants on the walls. Keep everything simple and clean. Before u open up, each day and periodically through out the day, spray some perfume in the shop, create the atmosphere. Also a good smelling perfume not some cheap uttar things.
thanks dear for kind advices i m using oud wood to burn daily and omani loban

Back
Top Bottom