What's new

i just opened my new jewelery showroom please give ur opinion and advices thanks

tenor.gif

Mashallah for the Shop

@ali_raza

A word of advice, bro. Do not display inventories of your shop openly here, or in any online forum. Gold is an extremely sought-after commodity.

Just show a picture of your store from the outside. And create a website in which you can display jewelry items in artificial ways.

Good wishes for you nevertheless.

@ali_raza

A word of advice, bro. Do not display inventories of your shop openly here, or in any online forum. Gold is an extremely sought-after commodity.

Just show a picture of your store from the outside. And create a website in which you can display jewelry items in artificial ways.

thanks for ur advice brother but we live in a very secure and peaceful area it’s normal here to display gold.
even my other neighbors have tons of gold on display anyway appreciate ur concern

this thrad is not for selling anything it’s just cos PDF is my second home so why not share whts going in my life
thanks everyone for kind words

@ali_raza

Oman is one of the safest place on earth. I was in Oman for more then 10 years and they hardly have any crime

which area?

We had a 'sunar' friend who said buy gold from UAE as in Pak gold is mixed more than stated...

muscat oman

if u r a man biscuit if women bangles

it was gift from my sister
Well good luck since its ur big day u r starting a new business I must advice u some valuable points that i have learned from masters that ur success depends upon ur intentions so make good intentions that u will donate shares of profits to charities and avoid bad karmaa as much as u can because they makes it hard for u to be successful

Back
Top Bottom