What's new

'I have not returned empty handed' from India: Bangladesh PM Hasina

cleary BD members on this forum hate india not sure why but certainly political view about India is positive..I remember we Indians too used to hate and dislike bangladeshies but that perception has changed a lot in last one decade..Indian mostly dont talk much about BD and have neutral views with positive outlook...

Majority doesnt. And that was my point. Govt alone doesn't count.

If u talk of individuals then no, because of the tough pre requisites of eligibility. They instead take loans from local firms that arw half gangsters because they can take it back with force.
Companies though, do take loans.

If u talk of individuals then no, because of the tough pre requisites of eligibility. They instead take loans from local firms that arw half gangsters because they can take it back with force.
Companies though, do take loans.
As I said before, majority of Pakistan considers banking haram, and doesnt even have bank accounts.

to be fair there is not much land to store the water
BD river system has more than enough areas to store water in the rainy season for use in the dry season. But, we are not capable to make it happen with the input of civil engineering knowledge and methods.

Our way is to curse India for anything bad that happens in BD>

As I said before, majority of Pakistan considers banking haram, and doesnt even have bank accounts.
I dont know if u libe in Pakistan or not but thats no more true. Even the poor working class also have bank accounts. Most govt payments in schemes like benazir income and pti one required bank accounts. Businesses also require bank accounts. I hardly have met anyone here that doesn't have a bank account. Ppl do use tricks to avoid taxes. Bro nowadays in Pakistan, literally no one cares abt halal and haram. Big bearded molvi sitting in PESCO office will happily ask for chaye paani and consider it his right. You can do absolutely everything in Pakistan with money.

Hasina should understand baniya will put something but will take twice as much from you in return

You do not have to believe anything in Hinduism, Buddhism, or Christianity, but Muslims as a whole must respect other religions to get back similar respect. Let Muslims do their way and other religionists theirs.

Today, Muslims have turned to become the most hated group of people only because they themselves hate all other religions. Muslims are unable to get together with other groups of people which is not something desired for a good human relationship.
Keep your comment to your religion and leave muslims to ours.

You have just come off a ban for your relentless racist, castist anti Muslim and anti BD comments. Learn from your past mistakes

Bro nowadays in Pakistan, literally no one cares abt halal and haram. Big bearded molvi sitting in PESCO office will happily ask for chaye paani and consider it his right. You can do absolutely everything in Pakistan with money.
In BD, I have heard of such officials rushing thing by saying, "Hurry up, I need to go pray."
:lol:

Hasina should understand baniya will put something but will take twice as much from you in return
Well India is holding the aces on Hasina, she cannot get a better deal because she relies on Indian support.
A weak party can never negotiate for a better deal, always gets the short end of the stick.

Back
Top Bottom