What's new

'I have not returned empty handed' from India: Bangladesh PM Hasina

Well even we love shooting illegal fencejumpers and sadly thats the biggest hurdle in the frandship.
We don't like hurting anyone including fence jumpers. But if they pose a problem for greater security our forces will shoot.

But our muslim brothers in India understand that cow is endeared and respected by Hindus and hence do not kill in front of us. There are still 15 states in India where it is allowed including Kashmir. That does not stop us being friends, neighbors and co-workers. It is like if you have hindu neighbors, would you kill in front of them just to hurt their feelings. If you have decency you would not.
You folks tame your indian Muslims with genocide threat. This thing doesn't work with us. Lets just keep things at "just good business"...

Muslims like to eat meats including beef but not pork. Hindus worship cows because a cow provides milk throughout its child-bearing life. However, they also do not eat male cows as well.

Worship also means showing respect to a Deity or even a good and honorable person. I have seen Hindus show respect to Muslim pious men dead and alive. In the case of cows, I think it is gratitude.
I don't believe anything coming out of indian hindus. They're pathological liers. Neither their culture nor their religion teaches them honesty...

Last edited:
Muslim countries will remain beggers till either, we are accepting interest based economies 100% without any hesitation, or, we make our own and enforce our own on this world.

What r u talking about? Every muslim country is running an interest based economy. in the so called Islamic republic of Pakistan, openly loans are provided on interest, from banks and from individuals. The western system is followed everywhere, yet we see Pakistan begging day in and day out.

Bros be posting pigs here like it hurts anyone's sentiments 🤣

Khao aur maro, hame kya

Personally don't rate cannibalism tho 🤣

Hindu-Muslim are not bhai bhai. Sadly that's how they look at our relationship.
As long as your relentless pogrom against muslims continue why are you suprised.

But our muslim brothers in India understand that cow is endeared and respected by Hindus and hence do not kill in front of us. There are still 15 states in India where it is allowed including Kashmir. That does not stop us being friends, neighbors and co-workers. It is like if you have hindu neighbors, would you kill in front of them just to hurt their feelings. If you have decency you would not.
You people lynch muslims on the mare suggestion of eating cows. You break into their homes and drag them out to kill them.

You petrol streets looking for cow eaters!!!!

Take a hike with your disingenuous narrative, no ones buying it.

What r u talking about? Every muslim country is running an interest based economy. in the so called Islamic republic of Pakistan, openly loans are provided on interest, from banks and from individuals. The western system is followed everywhere, yet we see Pakistan begging day in and day out.
Have you ever taken loan on interest?

I don't believe anything coming out of indian hindus. They're pathological liers. Neither their culture nor their religion teaches them honesty...
You do not have to believe anything in Hinduism, Buddhism, or Christianity, but Muslims as a whole must respect other religions to get back similar respect. Let Muslims do their way and other religionists theirs.

Today, Muslims have turned to become the most hated group of people only because they themselves hate all other religions. Muslims are unable to get together with other groups of people which is not something desired for a good human relationship.

Muslim countries will remain beggers till either, we are accepting interest based economies 100% without any hesitation, or, we make our own and enforce our own on this world.

beggars list.PNG

Exactly. We are to blame not somebody else. But slavery can be addictive

Respect for your words. I ate with Hindus and Buddist people, we respected each other. The food was 100% halal though 😋 but even if it wasn't or we wouldn't be arrogant and order non halal or non veg (some hindus/buddist eat veg only)

Hindu-Muslim are not bhai bhai. Sadly that's how they look at our relationship.
However I would say Indians and Bangladeshi are step brothers ; we are rakshashas, children of Diti , you are devas children of aditi! Both are fathered by kashiyapa isn't it ? ;)

Khel Jamega bahut jald . Sabr karo! 🤣

This is not true. 😁 Very much sexist language as far swearing is concerned.
Pls write something. Let others learn! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom