What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

I have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer,about a week ago.
I hope you guys don't think that i am being pretentious.
I have been diagnosed with cancer at stage 0 and my radiotherapy will start on Monday.
Just wanted your best wishes guys :)

Bro i am sure we will all take a moment and pray all goes well. I pray you are on here next year, in 5 years and in 20 years putting your opinions on here. The treatments and medication are good nowadays. Prays and strength from im sure all of us on here....

I have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer,about a week ago.
I hope you guys don't think that i am being pretentious.
I have been diagnosed with cancer at stage 0 and my radiotherapy will start on Monday.
Just wanted your best wishes guys :)

good thing at bad situation is it, diagnosed in earlier stage. surely you will get well. my prayers and wishes with you.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Bro i am sure we will all take a moment and pray all goes well. I pray you are on here next year, in 5 years and in 20 years putting your opinions on here. The treatments and medication are good nowadays. Prays and strength from im sure all of us on here....

20years??? mod's must be with him then. i hope god blessings with him, that's why it diagnosed early stage.

Back
Top Bottom