What's new

I have a Question: to which western country we can compare Turkey in science and technology?.

didnt they shoot an ape into space ? if thats the case then they are at least 1 decade ahead of us (in space technology of course)

shoot an ape into space ? tamamen boş iş

Iran should develop real Combat Ships - EW Systems - E/0 Systems - Electromagnetic Railgun for future air defense concept ..Active Protection Systems ,,anti torpedo hard kill system,,,Air Defense Systems,,,High Energy LASER ,,etc ...... Turkey is at least 1 decade ahead of Iran

5th gen fighter Qaher 313 Jet ? full of cheap Persian propaganda ..... that was nothing more than a poorly designed mock-up that would never fly

Qaher 313 is a toy ... nothing else .. bırakın kardeşim ucuz Pers propagandasını , torna atolyesinden cıkmış gibi Ucak , Helikopter , UAV leri bize modern silah gibi yutturmaya calışmayın

and Iran should develop first AESA Radar + E/O Systems + Targeting and Jamming Pods and weapon systems .....

and Shahed 129 is so garbage to compare with TAI ANKA-S ( superior E/O Sysyems ,,SAR Radar + SATCOM )

Iran is nothing to compare with TURKEY
Qaher is a toy? Do you have an evidence for that?

Yes Shahed is not as advanced as ANKA, but the difference is, Shahed is up and flying. Unlike Anka which has been under development for the last 13 years.

didnt they shoot an ape into space ? if thats the case then they are at least 1 decade ahead of us (in space technology of course)
Yes they did. they are also the only muslim majority country to launch their satellite into space. We have at least a decade till we do the same with Roketsan's planned SLV.

shoot an ape into space ? tamamen boş iş

Iran should develop real Combat Ships - EW Systems - E/0 Systems - Electromagnetic Railgun for future air defense concept ..Active Protection Systems ,,anti torpedo hard kill system,,,Air Defense Systems,,,High Energy LASER ,,etc ...... Turkey is at least 1 decade ahead of Iran
You just wrote down everything Turkey has that Iran doesn't. The same can be done for Iran. But that would be nonsense, because Iran shouldn't do that, neither should Turkey. They should develop whatever they want and need.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAIO_Qaher-313

Yes Shahed is not as advanced as ANKA, but the difference is, Shahed is up and flying. Unlike Anka which has been under development for the last 13 years.

You think ANKA doesn't fly or has no flight yet?

Yes they did. they are also the only muslim majority country to launch their satellite into space. We have at least a decade till we do the same with Roketsan's planned SLV.

That's right.

You just wrote down everything Turkey has that Iran doesn't. The same can be done for Iran. But that would be nonsense, because Iran shouldn't do that, neither should Turkey. They should develop whatever they want and need.

Also right. Not to mention that Turkey is connected to every western technology. More or less. Sanctions and boycott of Iran make there developments more impressive.

I know people have doubts. Hell I am the most critical when I see those sketchy looking prototypes. But I also had my doubts about their UAVs. But those things flew. Same goes for missiles.

ANKA is not inducted yet, Shahed is. This is partly because we are trying to put out a good product and Turkish Army is very picky. But still, a UAV shouldn't have taken 13+ years.

1 .... Iran has no technology to develop even AESA Radar , E/O and Avionic Systems , Targeting and Jamming Pods , and advanced weapon systems for Fighter Jets

and everybody knows that was nothing more than a poorly designed mock-up that would never fly ... Qaher is joke

2.... by 2017 10 of ANKA UAVs are in service and all of ANKA UAVs are operational to fight Pkk Terrorists .... and ANKA is one of the best in the World ....

3.... to launch satellite into space is not very important ..... Iran coppied N.Korean Ballistic Missile .... and launched satellite into space

show me even one high tech NATO standat high quality weapon which Iran has developed

Iranian copy missiles have no even network enabled capability .... only the US,Uk,Turkey and Germany in the World

Turkish KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System ...only Russia and Turkey

Turkish ASELPOD targeting Pod and MEHPOD jamming Pod .... only the US..Israel,,Turkey and Russia in the World

Turkish MILDAR fire control Radar for Attack Helicopters ...only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkey develops High Energy LASER and Electromagnetic Railgun ....only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkish TORK anti torpedo hard kill system ... only The US,Israel,Turkey,Germany and Russia in the world

Turkey also develops AKKOR active protection system ,, TUBITAK aircraft self protection jammer pod ..only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkey develops superior Corvette , Frigate , Destroyer ,, even I class Frigate is superior to all Iranian Frigates ...even I am not talking about 7000t monster TF-2000

without a few Ballistic Missiles and Radar Systems Iran is nothing to compare with TURKEY

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAIO_Qaher-313

That's right.

Also right. Not to mention that Turkey is connected to every western technology. More or less. Sanctions and boycott of Iran make there developments more impressive.

Iran is connected to Russian Ukranian Chinese N Korean technology
Iran coppied Ukranian Chinese and N Korean missiles .... nothing else what about Iran ?

I can show many Turkish military projects without any connection to western technology ... 100% of Turkish design and technology

-- Aselsan ASELPOD targeting Pod and MEHPOD jamming Pod
-- Aselsan KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System
-- Aselsan TUFAN Electromagnetic Railgun
-- Aselsan High energy LASER
-- Aselsan TORK anti torpedo hard kill system
-- Aselsan CAFRAD GaN based AESA Radar ( 450 km one of the best in the world )

-- Meteksan MILDAR fire control Radar

-- SOM network enabled Cruise Missile ( land attack / anti ship )
-- ATMACA network enabled Naval Strike Missile ( land attack / anti ship )
-- HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems
-- OMTAS and MIZRAK Anti Tank Missiles
-- LGK,HGK,KGK,TEBER Laser guided and Smart Bombs

-- Bayraktar TB-2S UCAV
-- ANKA UAV-UCAV
-- HURKUS Trainer Aircraft

-- ADA class Corvette , ISTANBUL class Frigate , TF-2000 class Destroyer
-- 139 meters LST

only T-129 Attack Helicopter is with Italy and TFX Fighter Jet with Uk .... nothing else with western technology

1 .... Iran has no technology to develop even AESA Radar , E/O and Avionic Systems , Targeting and Jamming Pods , and advanced weapon systems for Fighter Jets

and everybody knows that was nothing more than a poorly designed mock-up that would never fly ... Qaher is joke

2.... by 2017 10 of ANKA UAVs are in service and all of ANKA UAVs are operational to fight Pkk Terrorists .... and ANKA is one of the best in the World ....

3.... to launch satellite into space is not very important ..... Iran coppied N.Korean Ballistic Missile .... and launched satellite into space

show me even one high tech NATO standat high quality weapon which Iran has developed

Iranian copy missiles have no even network enabled capability .... only the US,Uk,Turkey and Germany in the World

Turkish ASELPOD targeting Pod and MEHPOD jamming Pod .... only the US..Israel,,Turkey and Russia in the World

Turkish MILDAR fire control Radar for Attack Helicopters ...only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkey develops High Energy LASER and Electromagnetic Railgun ....only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkish TORK anti torpedo hard kill system ... only The US,Israel,Turkey,Germany and Russia in the world

Turkey also develops AKKOR active protection system ,, TUBITAK aircraft self protection jammer pod ..only a few countries in the World ... what about Iran ?

Turkey develops superior Corvette , Frigate , Destroyer ,, even I class Frigate is superior to all Iranian Frigates ...even I am not talking about 7000t monster TF-2000

without a few Ballistic Missiles and Radar Systems Iran is nothing to compare with TURKEY

Iran coppied Ukranian Chinese and N Korean missiles .... nothing else what about Iran ?

I can show many Turkish military projects without any connection to western technology ... 100% of Turkish design and technology

-- Bayraktar TB-2S UCAV
-- ANKA UAV-UCAV

-- 139 meters LST

only T-129 Attack Helicopter is with Italy and TFX Fighter Jet with Uk .... nothing else with western technology
I am sorry but this is a hugr pile of bullshit. It seems like you have read too much into erdogans pompous speeches.
I domt have time to respond to every single one ofyour pointsbut I will respond to some.
1- repeating again and again that qaher is a joke doesnt make it a joke. With this logic anything can be proven to be a joke. I can say that aselpod and HURKUS and ANKA are just cgi propaganda and dont exist in reality. But that doesnt make any sense.

2- why would Iran build nato standard weapons lmao they are not in nato.

3- some of the things you mentioned like the railgun are not even produced in Turkey, we just initiated the research.

4- the things you mentioned that only a handful of countries produce; those are far from reality. It is like saying Turkey is the only producer of otokar cars in the world.

5- space travel is not important? Are you out of your goddamn mind? Then why are we trying to do it? The future is in space my man.

I am sorry but this is a hugr pile of bullshit. It seems like you have read too much into erdogans pompous speeches.
I domt have time to respond to every single one ofyour pointsbut I will respond to some.
1- repeating again and again that qaher is a joke doesnt make it a joke. With this logic anything can be proven to be a joke. I can say that aselpod and HURKUS and ANKA are just cgi propaganda and dont exist in reality. But that doesnt make any sense.

3- some of the things you mentioned like the railgun are not even produced in Turkey, we just initiated the research.

4- the things you mentioned that only a handful of countries produce; those are far from reality. It is like saying Turkey is the only producer of otokar cars in the world.

5- space travel is not important? Are you out of your goddamn mind? Then why are we trying to do it? The future is in space my man.

they sent a 50 kg satelite what do you want to do with 50 kg satelite? They modified some ballistic missile, thats not that much improvement. You can sent at least 500 kg you are game changer. Spending billions to ballistic missiles is wasted money, we are doing better period.

they sent a 50 kg satelite what do you want to do with 50 kg satelite? They modified some ballistic missile, thats not that much improvement. You can sent at least 500 kg you are game changer. Spending billions to ballistic missiles is wasted money, we are doing better period.
No you are wrong! Iran is not the worst country in the world, they are very close to Turkey and we should learn from them in some fields.
Edit: 50 kg is much much more than 0 kg. And all those countries like Russia and the US started with baby steps.

1... Pakistan bought dozens of ASELPOD targeting Pods from Turkey to be fitted to JF-17 Fighter Jets ... ANKA is in service and operational with laser guided missiles

I am saying again Qaher is cheap Persian propaganda ... nothing else

2... Nato standard weapons = high quality weapons and Iran has no technology to develop high quality weapons

only a few coopy missiles and Radar Systems ... nothing else

3... Aselsan and Tubitak developed TUFAN and SAPAN Electromagnetic Railguns and Aselsan successfuly tested TUFAN Electromagnetic Railgun ( 1100m / sec ) by 2016 ...... Aselsan plans to develop an Electromagnetic Railgun with 2000-2500m/sec of speed in 4 years

and Electromagnetic Railgun will be used for future Air Defense concept in the next 20 years .... what abou Iran ?

4.... How did the Space Race affect the USSR's economy? USSR economy was collapsed because of stupidly space race

we are trying to do it because of for prestige

.... keep reading bullshit Persian propaganda ....

1... Pakistan bought dozens of ASELPOD targeting Pods from Turkey to be fitted to JF-17 Fighter Jets ... ANKA is in service and operational with laser guided missiles

I am saying again Qaher is cheap Persian propaganda ... nothing else

2... Nato standard weapons = high quality weapons and Iran has no technology to develop high quality weapons

only a few coopy missiles and Radar Systems ... nothing else

3... Aselsan and Tubitak developed TUFAN and SAPAN Electromagnetic Railguns and Aselsan successfuly tested TUFAN Electromagnetic Railgun ( 1100m / sec ) by 2016 ...... Aselsan plans to develop an Electromagnetic Railgun with 2000-2500m/sec of speed in 4 years

and Electromagnetic Railgun will be used for future Air Defense concept in the next 20 years .... what abou Iran ?

4.... How did the Space Race affect the USSR's economy? USSR economy was collapsed because of stupidly space race

we are trying to do it because of for prestige

.... keep reading bullshit Persian propaganda ....
1- It's all propaganda man. They didn't buy anything, Turkey paid them to act as if they bought it. Also Anka is a hologram.

2- Can you repeat once again that iran does not have the technology to produce high quality weapons? Maybe this time i will be convinced.

3- I plan to develop my own personal 6th generation fighter jet in 4 months.

4- How is that relevant? We are not discussing motives behind iran's defence tech.

And I am not the one reading propaganda. I am just staying aware of my surroundings. I know bullshit technology when I see it. And Iran has a lot of it. But still, the matter of the fact is, Iran has missiles that reach Istanbul. Turkey doesn't.

1- It's all propaganda man. They didn't buy anything, Turkey paid them to act as if they bought it. Also Anka is a hologram.

2- Can you repeat once again that iran does not have the technology to produce high quality weapons? Maybe this time i will be convinced.

3- I plan to develop my own personal 6th generation fighter jet in 4 months.

4- How is that relevant? We are not discussing motives behind iran's defence tech.

And I am not the one reading propaganda. I am just staying aware of my surroundings. I know bullshit technology when I see it. And Iran has a lot of it. But still, the matter of the fact is, Iran has missiles that reach Istanbul. Turkey doesn't.

ANKA is in service and operational .... and ANKA is one of the best in the world

Turkey is not cheap Iran ... Turkey doesnt need cheap propaganda

keep dreaming with your plastic Qaher and trash Iran .... dream is free

btw TURKEY has 1000+ km Ballistic Missile to hit Taheran - Cairo - Rome

even only Turkish Airforce is enough for Iran .....

ANKA is in service and operational .... and ANKA is one of the best in the world

Turkey is not cheap Iran ... Turkey doesnt need cheap propaganda

keep dreaming with your plastic Qaher and trash Iran .... dream is free

btw TURKEY has 1000+ km Ballistic Missile to hit Taheran - Cairo - Rome

even only Turkish Airforce is enough for Iran .....

Where is the 1000+ km ballistic missile you talk about?

-- Bayraktar TB-2S UCAV
-- ANKA UAV-UCAV

-- 139 meters LST

Any idea how much western subsystems you are using in your "indigenous" products?

Where is the 1000+ km ballistic missile you talk about?

Any idea how much western subsystems you are using in your "indigenous" products?

any western subsystems in our indigenous products as like Aselpod Targeting Pod and Mehpod jamming Pod - KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System ,HISAR Air defense system ,SOM-ATMACA Missiles,,ANKA UAV , AESA Radars,etc

ASELSAN Quantum-well infrared photodetectors.... (only 5 in world wide the US.Israel.Turkey.France and Germany)
Aselsan NANO Tecnology microchip for Radars .....( only 4 in world wide and Turkey is one of them )

Jet fuel for Missiles .. only a few countries in the world and Turkey is one of them

Turkey has developed TEI PD170 Turboprop Engine for UAVs and KALE 3500 Turbojet Engine for Cruise Missiles

btw American PREDATOR and Israeli HERON uses Austrian ROTAX-914 engine

for T-129 Attack Helicopter T-625 Utility Helicopter only engine .. but Turkey started to develop engine for Helicopters

btw Italian A-129 also uses foreign engine ..not only Turkey

TF-2000 and TF-4500 class Frigates will use indigenous Battle management system , Radar , Sonar , E/O Systems, Anti ship missile,,SAM,,Cruise missile,,CIWS,,Torpedo,,EW Systems,,etc ..... only foreign engine

but German-Italian -French-Spanish-Indian -S.Korean-Japanese-Australian Frigates or Destroyers or Aircraft Carriers also uses American LM2500 Gas Turbine engine

ALTAY Tank uses German Rheinmetall 120mm gun ... but American M1A2 Abrams , S Korean K2 Black Phanter and Japanese Type-10 Tanks also uses German Rheinmetall 120mm gun ...not only Turkey

do you think Iran uses its own subsystems , engines for military projects ? never

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and 1.000 km Ballistic Missile is nothing for TURKEY .. TURKEY successfuly tested 800km Cruise and Ballistic Missiles in 2014

in 2012 Turkey has decided to develop surface-to-surface missiles with ranges of up to 2,500 km.....Turkey is concerned over Iranian missile ambitions. ERDOGAN decided to begin a new Turkish development

http://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/content/turkey-develop-ballistic-missiles-ranges-2500-km

by 2017 Turkish news outlets are suggesting that the BORA Missile version that is nearing completion can reach 1,000 km

and Security analysts say Turkey would eventually aim to produce ground-to-ground missiles with a range of up to 1,000 km some of the foreign capitals falling within that range if a missile is fired from Turkey include Damascus, Baghdad, Tehran, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Belgrade, Athens, Kiev and Budapest

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/turkey-aims-to-produce-long-range-missiles

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom