Not open for further replies.

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalaam alikum.......
I please request the website designers to create a POLL SECTION
In this poll section,every or atleast senior or full or elite class members are allowed to create.
the poll appear in such a way that:
Question appears,
option should appear
options should be different,not one sided
options should be minium 2 and max fIVE
For Example:
Today's poll:
Q:Who is responsible for unstability in the region??
A)Taliban
B)Pakistan
C)U.S.A
D)India
E)Others
The members are allowed to vote and poll duration must be 4 days atleast.
After four days,the result is shown as follows:
Q:Who is responsible for unstability in the region??
A)Taliban 57%
B)Pakistan 17%
C)U.S.A 52%
D)India 17%
E)Others 2% or bar graph representation
Note:Others option must be nessesary
Benifit:
no need to waste time on writing and reading long argueing threads
no need to face useless,third class comments
users will stick to the topic
I hope you all will accept my idea.it is very easy to program.only webmaster can also take authority to create a poll aur you can grant this access to members of elite class only.
Regards,
Ramesha

hahaha i like the ans more than the idea...usa and taliban are nearly tied......

Where is it?????????????
i am not talking about thread like poll..i am talking about installing a poll software.

When you create a new thread there is option at bottom to create poll - i guess that servers the purpose

hahaha i like the ans more than the idea...usa and taliban are nearly tied......
P.s take it seriously,imagine you can blame your opponent without experiencing any third class comment..:bad:

When you create a new thread there is option at bottom to create poll - i guess that servers the purpose
it should be then modified and reprogrammed,i was a blogger in greenopolis.com they created like that and majority of public enjoyed it.....more then anything

please webby pleaseeee.You don't get it, it will create an ease for working class,who are at jobs,they dont have time to read and reply,it will be a silent arguement! i am waiting for MSC addmissions,INSHALLAH after my addmissions i might not be available to read and post detailed comments

P.s take it seriously,imagine you can blame your opponent without experiencing any third class comment..:bad:

it should be then modified and reprogrammed,i was a blogger in greenopolis.com they created like that and majority of public enjoyed it.....more then anything
well interesting idea...still im a new member just like you..it would be nice to have polls now and then...

I think she is talking about a poll run by administration of this Forum, just like we see random poll in some newspaper websites.

I have nothing to do in this thread.

Hurr Hurr Dabang Dabang Dabang Dabang. :bounce:

I think she is talking about a poll run by administration of this Forum, just like we see random poll in some newspaper websites.
Exactly my point! and you are the first person identified me as SHE.the rest call me HE.ican you believe this?is my name mannish:shout:

only if i'm allowed to vote 10 times.there are many user with 5-6 ids so to to compensate such fake voting i must have right to vote 10 times.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/90105-multiple-ids-creations.html
dont worry something can also be done about it.but this will enrich our website,specially when a guest wish to vote,and an option appears in front of him, YOU NEED TO LOGIN FIRST

I have nothing to do in this thread.

Hurr Hurr Dabang Dabang Dabang Dabang. :bounce:
MAN YOU HAVE POSTED 4,482 TIMES AND THANKED 4486 TIMES definitely i am expecting you to act like this,this one is good for you too...see your mind is getting empty brother:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom