What's new

I got my first Job Interview - Legal Secretary - MultaniGuy

Bhai jaan! All the best wishes.

Bataein, kya poocha tha?

What they asked?

Oh okay.

My brother is a lawyer here.

BTW I'm also considering taking the LSAT but probably next year.
I see. Many of my senior classmates tell me it is hard. lol.

You mean formerly known as Ryerson lol. Damn that new name is weird
I think the new name is more professional like UofT.

Oh okay.

My brother is a lawyer here.

BTW I'm also considering taking the LSAT but probably next year.
Did your brother study in the West or in Pakistan?

I see. Many of my senior classmates tell me it is hard. lol.

The easiest route to becoming a lawyer is going to the U.K but it doesn't get any easier because you have to take like so many freaking exams when you come back to Canada. So yeah I would say crack at it on LSAT first then explore other options if it doesn't work

Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary/Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Receptionist.

It is tomorrow. I thought I might share it with you guys.

My LSAT exam is on September 9th. Wish me luck.

Regards.
Good luck brother

The easiest route to becoming a lawyer is going to the U.K but it doesn't get any easier because you have to take like so many freaking exams when you come back. So yeah I would say crack at it on LSAT first then explore other options if it doesn't work
Yes Law Clerk program is my Plan B if I don't get into TMU.

TMU doesn't have a minimum LSAT requirement. I am hoping to get an adequate score of between 155 and 160.

Yes Law Clerk program is my Plan B if I don't get into TMU.

TMU doesn't have a minimum LSAT requirement. I am hoping to get an adequate score of between 155 and 160.
Paralegal is probably better than Law Clerk because once you become a licensed Paralegal after passing the P1 exam in Ontario you have similar rights as a lawyer and become a member of the Law Society. You can go to Tribunals, Small Claims Courts and Ontario Court of Justice. Also you can do landlord tenant cases, highway and ticket cases and do tort cases and law suits that are under $35,000.

The easiest route to becoming a lawyer is going to the U.K but it doesn't get any easier because you have to take like so many freaking exams when you come back to Canada. So yeah I would say crack at it on LSAT first then explore other options if it doesn't work
Relocating to UK is too difficult for me.
I will just have to do my best on the LSAT. Besides that is what all my other classmates are doing as well.

Paralegal is probably better than Law Clerk because once you become a licensed Paralegal after passing the P1 exam in Ontario you have similar rights as a lawyer and become a member of the Law Society. You can go to Tribunals, Small Claims Courts and Ontario Court of Justice. Also you can do landlord tenant cases, highway and ticket cases and do work on tort law suits that are under $35,000.
For me Law Clerk is better. I don't mind working for a lawyer for a Fee.

But that is if I don't make it to Law school.

Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary/Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Receptionist.

Regards.
Don’t be an idiot, keep you personal life personal. This is not your family. You have totally exposed yourself and others will exploit it.

Hey guys,

Regards.
InshaAllah my you get this job and may it be fruitful for you. Ameen.

My only advice is when you go into interview just be like this:

1654830661914.jpeg

@MultaniGuy it will be interesting if you could describe thé interview after.

It could help other brothers and sisters in Canada.

Il moving soon from France to another country. Will have to find a job so I will have to go through interviews myself after having worked roughly 20 years in same company 😁.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom