What's new

I got my first Job Interview - Legal Secretary - MultaniGuy

Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary/Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Receptionist.

It is tomorrow. I thought I might share it with you guys.

My LSAT exam is on September 9th. Wish me luck.

Regards.

You didn't have the confidence to get into employment after burning your college degrees especially your "political science" one ( since you know nothing about politics past, present and future ) yet you think you have the right to talk back to me and judge me ? Me ? :rofl:

You didn't have the confidence to get into employment after burning your college degrees especially your "political science" one ( since you know nothing about politics past, present and future ) yet you think you have the right to talk back to me and judge me ? Me ? :rofl:
Get lost Indiot.

For a person who claims to be a heretical Muslim. :lol:

Best of luck
Thanks,

The interview went well.

They interviewed two other candidates.

By the end of next week they will tell me if I am part of the team or not.

I hope I get the naukri.

Get lost Indiot.

This "Indiot" is supreme in intellect than all you TJs put together. :)

For a person who claims to be a heretical Muslim. :lol:

If for me to be a heretic means going opposite to the perversions you TJs established then yes I am a heretic. :)

Waiting for you to burn your college degrees and then present yourself as a person who can confidently get into an employment or convince a financier to both start a company.

Last edited:
This "Indiot" is supreme in intellect than all you TJs put together. :)

If for me to be a heretic means going opposite to the perversions you TJs established then yes I am a heretic. :)

Waiting for you to burn your college degrees and then present yourself as a person who can confidently get into an employment or convince a financier to both start a company.
How about you burn yourself for not even completing 12 grade. :rolleyes:

Now shoo you moron.

How about you burn yourself for not even completing 12 grade. :rolleyes:

Now shoo you moron.

How about you stop using the computer and internet right now because Michael Faraday who didn't even reach my level of schooling developed or forwarded the principles of electricity and magnetism that your computer and internet use ?

Back
Top Bottom