What's new

I don't see China becoming a superpower in this century: Timothy Beardson

If China will not become a superpower then thanks to the racist US war criminals. Then why such a fear of China? Why the US pivotal policy to Asia? Why containing China? In reality, you bollywood daydreamer coming from Scatland, China is already a superpower. The second economic powerhorse of the World. A country which is buying the US. The latter is already vanishing so it is printing US dollars to maintain its economic hegemony. Thats the reality, so forget all the **** coming from the white racists.

If China will not become a superpower then thanks to the racist US war criminals. Then why such a fear of China? Why the US pivotal policy to Asia? Why containing China? In reality, you bollywood daydreamer coming from Scatland, China is already a superpower. The second economic powerhorse of the World. A country which is buying the US. The latter is already vanishing so it is printing US dollars to maintain its economic hegemony. Thats the reality, so forget all the **** coming from the white racists.
They will do their best to ruin China as they did it to USSR. East countries - China, Russia, India, Iran and others must keep together agains Anglosaxonians imperialism. Anglosaxonians will never stop trying to rule the whole world.

china will not become a superpower at all before that the people will get rid of the cpc and it will fall into many countries.

haha,i don't see it,either.you can never imagine how bad the word SUPERPOWER is in our viewsight.we don't want to be.
we are just ZHONGGUO.

Sorry to break the bubble, most people haven't seen china or lived there actually,for all your cussing and blaming each others of nuclear strikes etc.There seem to be none in the normal chinese and indian folk here.Infact, all they do is respect us and we respect them that's all, now don't call me communist lol i am not.What i say is ground reality is totally different to what the media projects.I talked to people they say political top takes the stands not them. Doesn't it seem like the crisis were facing right now with UPA? :cheers:
Whatever the article is,i agree the chinese are hard working people the only reason they are ZHONGGUO Is we fail to call ourselves YINTU(That name is derived from ancient china who considered all india to be hindus or yintu).
I came here thinking about media censorship etc.(yes they have strict media regulation,no ****, no blog, no youtube,no facebook,no twitter etc.)Other than that we were never troubled.Maybe its due to sensitivity training of police against foreigners or they keeping tabs on us, but normal chinese are just like you and me.:omghaha:

China is not obsessed with the superpower title.

Did you ever see that China is declaring into a kind of military/space race with anyone? Nope.

We have never declared that we will become a superpower in year 20XX or made the Moon Landing on year 202X. :coffee:
But what about Chairman Mao Zadong's dream of 150 million soldiers to rule the world?:what:

I would say just look at your home bro, you are supporting china your Iron brother, fine! But there is no need to belittle India, we are way ahead of you whether you like or not.I only wish you see this and work to make your nation great and peaceful,in the end we all have to co-exist right, NO NUKING EACH OTHER:omghaha: I wish you the best and to everyone here.

But what about Chairman Mao Zadong's dream of 150 million soldiers to rule the world?:what:

Stupid western propaganda, Mao only never said such stupid thing, he said the 600 million Chinese folks will defend their motherland even half of them got killed.

They're already just a notch below a Super-Power.....give 'em another couple of decades & they'd be there ! And whats better they, unlike the Soviets, are doing this on a sustainable basis....they'd have the Military Muscle along with the Economic Muscle of a Super-Power in my life time...I'm sure.

And I sure as hell don't intend to see 2113 ! :unsure:

I'm not denying nothing. It is what it is. The fact we are Asians who are not under the command of the West is already enough reasons for the West to hate us.

No reason to cover it up.

If you wake up in the morning and wants to be 2nd best, then maybe you don't need to wake up.

That's right we have to examine ourselves as Asians first since we are in Asian continent not other continent whether you like it or not.In the end USA wont relocate their continent to live aside you Asian countries will have to live alongside.At best bet Usa will be like your Mom- In- Law visiting sometime and stirring up trouble.Since we have to live together, i say we can have a common currency,(please no rants) just think about it how many asian nations are included and how strong will it be.If Europe can have Euro, why can't we have Asia currency for us.Who knows we can colonize some planet one day due to this:) All i want to say is look at the PROS and CONS both ways in a open minded and a Neutral way.

Well, that's the problem here someone gotta break the ice first.I know you all got bad blood,But please Pakistan forget Kashmir(All i say is for you brothers is to first take care of nation first),China i believe Tibet deserves their autonomy although being part of china, When you can allow churches and mosques in china why not let Tibetians follow their religion buddhism? In the end you cannot force them to change,You got atheists in china but you also got christians converting chinese.Just Let the Tibetians practise buddhism, you wont have any problems.Why this insecurity for china? Honest discussion is needed.

Man, Russians are not sneaky and cunning. Thats how we feel this world. As we said - God is in truth, not in power. USA will fall as every impire did in past. And no one will cry. Many nations had cry about falling of USSR, cause USSR helped to free many states from colonialism and protect that poor nations and help them.

Russian (soviet union) was sneaky and cunning enough to have a LARGE contingent of KGB Agents in India. KGB directly and indirectly influenced Indian polity for a very long time. In fact there is written evidence and record of Sonia Gandhi being paid by the KGB and being counted as your agent. You can google it up.

God is in the truth, but truth is power.

Again I do not doubt the USA will fall but that fall will not bring about world peace, it will bring about world strife. Unless of course there is an equally responsible nation with the maturity, power and political will to replace their efforts. Frankly I do not see either Russia or China having this maturity. They might develop it in the future.......and that would be a good thing. :tup:

Russian (soviet union) was sneaky and cunning enough to have a LARGE contingent of KGB Agents in India. KGB directly and indirectly influenced Indian polity for a very long time. In fact there is written evidence and record of Sonia Gandhi being paid by the KGB and being counted as your agent. You can google it up.

God is in the truth, but truth is power.

Again I do not doubt the USA will fall but that fall will not bring about world peace, it will bring about world strife. Unless of course there is an equally responsible nation with the maturity, power and political will to replace their efforts. Frankly I do not see either Russia or China having this maturity. They might develop it in the future.......and that would be a good thing. :tup:
KGB is not sneaky and cunning. Sneaky and cunning - is what Anglosaxonians did in Bengalia in 18-19 centuries. And in other Indian states.
nbta0OMq.jpg

timothy-beardson.jpg

this bloke looks like he is on the wrong side of the bed for the whole year!

haha,i don't see it,either.you can never imagine how bad the word SUPERPOWER is in our viewsight.we don't want to be.
we are just ZHONGGUO.

But Indians do want to be a superpower. Just go to facebook and type India Superpower and you get a boatload of returns.

I wonder why an article about China is in the Indian section. Indians are not obsessed with china.

Back
Top Bottom