What's new

I don’t like India

K... I See your Frustration... First let me ask you the same Questions... Why Don't you point out me a Single Good deed done by Pakistan to India????/ It's nothing but Bringing Anarchy. From your first war to the last ones are waged by Pakistan against India that too Undeclared. what a cowards.. you say we're close to peace then something went wrong... But have you thought about how and where it went wrong??? 65 you started the war 71 we're forced and anyway you preempted and failed. not to Mention Kargil when our PM was in Pakistan to negotiate peace you started the war.. and How many Attacks on Inidan Civilians ha.... Tell me you Hypocrite. And you didn't kill any Hindus Right???// Even now a Hindu, Sikh or Christians can't live the way in Pakistan as Muslim sikh or Christians can Live in India..... All I can tell you is you're Brain washed... I hope you're old or you'll be requited by LeT..

Mr.Sayed Mansoor Hussain, has every right to express his "opinions" in allotted columns for opinions in Daily Times. Before reading this article, I was quite enthralled to know the reasons a doctor could have to hate my country. But sadly, as I went on reading I started having strong belief that this article perhaps had been written by a school boy, not by a reputed surgeon.

I should have stopped after reading that India does not contribute anything apart from "Bollywood item numbers" giving the faint hint that Pakistani movie industry had been way better in quality and technology compared to their Indian counter part. But he did not stop himself there. He conveniently omits the preludes of 1965 war and starts blaming India for halting the water treaty. Next, I don't know what to say about that "Azad Kashmir" scenario. Alas, Mr.Nixon is not alive today to confirm his claim.

The writer conveniently forgot 1999. Perhaps sneaking into a disputed territory, as per him is not a conduct of treachery and mistrust. The only thing he could remember is the "schoolyard" bully India exerts on his innocent country, completely deleting the cross border insurgency in Kashmir, the parliament attack in 2001 and the Mumbai Saga in 2008 from his volatile memory.

If Mr.Hussain, wants to see just one side of the coin, it's his wish. But it does not necessarily make his claims justified, rather it makes his argument more weaker and weaker.

Dude the Writer is a Bloody Joke.. He's one sided... I think he's in Pay roll of ISI to Brainwash t Civiliance

After 26/11 we hate wahabi filth also from next door

Arre bhai, this is all about politics and deeply entrenched vested interests. Take the JuD for example. How are they surviving? Apart from the money they receive from the government of Punjab, they earn millions by way of donations for the 'cause of liberating Kashmir'. The sheeple think the JuD will deliver Kashmir to Pakistan and so fill up their coffers with huge amounts of dosh.

Now think what would happen if the Kashmir imbroglio is sorted out? What would happen to the JuD? Where will the money come from for their survival? They'd go bust! So they will want the Kashmir dispute to fester. It's their oxygen.

Similarly there are dozens of NGOs who survive on the Kashmir dispute. They'd all go bankrupt if the issue is solved. Thus, they'll do everything to ensure that the dispute never gets solved. It's become a lucrative industry now. And if ever the Kashmir dispute is solved, they would invent another reason for conflict - like the Water treaty.

Peace therefore is a mirage at this juncture. We'd need statesmen on both sides to sort out these disputes. But unfortunately, I don't see any on the horizon. Do you?

I actually agree with you 100%. But I had made many Indian friends from my days in UAE, USA and now New Zealand. I dont want to hate them. I actually like them. But issues like these are a thorn in our sides.
Wish it was simple. But in reality an impossible dream. Peace will never happen.

I actually agree with you 100%. But I had made many Indian friends from my days in UAE, USA and now New Zealand. I dont want to hate them. I actually like them. But issues like these are a thorn in our sides.
Wish it was simple. But in reality an impossible dream. Peace will never happen.

It's all in the hands of common people from both the countries. Once people from both countries become more sensible, tolerant and understand that 'hate' is not the only motto of life, surely peace will come.

Back
Top Bottom