What's new

I DONT KNOW WHY SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN INDIA

GUNS-N- ROSES

Reaction score
I AM THE COMMON INDIAN MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN INDIA.

I am the common indian man. I want my passport quickly. i want no problem in verification process. i am happy to pay bribe to policeman. then i wonder why so much corruption.

I want my driving licence quickly. it doesnt matter wether i know driving or not but i want my licence. i pay bribe at RTO office and then i wonder why so much corruption.

I am always in hurry to meet my girlfriend. i jump traffic lights and dont follow traffic rules. the traffic cop asks for my DL and registration papers? lol who carries these heavy things now a days. the traffic cop ask me if he can cut 500 Rs challan. i quietly pay him 100 Rs. i quickly move out and curse traffic cop "these guys are bas***, they wont even spare their sons and moms". and then i wonder why so much corruption.

I am the common indian man. i dont want to work hard and study. my dad is always there to take care of me. he happily pays Rs ten lakh for a good engineering/medical seat. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i always want extra gays cylinder for emergencies. i dont wanna wait for my turn. i pay bribe to the agency and get it done. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common indian man. i have a property dispute. i willingly pay bribe to get case "heard" on fast track basis. i also pay bribe to get a favourable judgement. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i dont pay my due taxes in time. hell sometimes i dont even pay taxes at all. so wen the tax inspectors come i pay them "little money". and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common indian man. i bid for contracts and deals. i am willing to pay "cuts" to netas and babus. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the comman man. i dont insist on getting proper bills from shop keeper. how does it matter? things are always costly when bought through proper bills. i might get 100-200 rupee discount if i dont insist on proper bill. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common man. i am a teacher in primary school. my pay is very less. so i dont give much food to children. after all my family has to survive on this food. i just give them dal and rice everyday. so what if as per menu it is supposed to be different variety every day. wen the school inspector comes i willing pay him 10000 Rs and also give fruits and vegetables for his wife. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the stupid common indian. i dont go to vote. after all how much difference can my vote make? i wd rather take my girl out for lunch. who would like to stand in queue for hours to cast his/her vote. wait a minute i dont even have a voter id. wat difference does it make. its not important. and i wonder why so much corruption.

I AM THE STUPID COMMON MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN INDIA.

I AM THE COMMON INDIAN MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN INDIA.

I am the common indian man. I want my passport quickly. i want no problem in verification process. i am happy to pay bribe to policeman. then i wonder why so much corruption.

I want my driving licence quickly. it doesnt matter wether i know driving or not but i want my licence. i pay bribe at RTO office and then i wonder why so much corruption.

I am always in hurry to meet my girlfriend. i jump traffic lights and dont follow traffic rules. the traffic cop asks for my DL and registration papers? lol who carries these heavy things now a days. the traffic cop ask me if he can cut 500 Rs challan. i quietly pay him 100 Rs. i quickly move out and curse traffic cop "these guys are bas***, they wont even spare their sons and moms". and then i wonder why so much corruption.

I am the common indian man. i dont want to work hard and study. my dad is always there to take care of me. he happily pays Rs ten lakh for a good engineering/medical seat. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i always want extra gays cylinder for emergencies. i dont wanna wait for my turn. i pay bribe to the agency and get it done. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common indian man. i have a property dispute. i willingly pay bribe to get case "heard" on fast track basis. i also pay bribe to get a favourable judgement. and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i dont pay my due taxes in time. hell sometimes i dont even pay taxes at all. so wen the tax inspectors come i pay them "little money". and then i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common indian man. i bid for contracts and deals. i am willing to pay "cuts" to netas and babus. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the comman man. i dont insist on getting proper bills from shop keeper. how does it matter? things are always costly when bought through proper bills. i might get 100-200 rupee discount if i dont insist on proper bill. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the common man. i am a teacher in primary school. my pay is very less. so i dont give much food to children. after all my family has to survive on this food. i just give them dal and rice everyday. so what if as per menu it is supposed to be different variety every day. wen the school inspector comes i willing pay him 10000 Rs and also give fruits and vegetables for his wife. and i wonder why so much corruption.

i am the stupid common indian. i dont go to vote. after all how much difference can my vote make? i wd rather take my girl out for lunch. who would like to stand in queue for hours to cast his/her vote. wait a minute i dont even have a voter id. wat difference does it make. its not important. and i wonder why so much corruption.

I AM THE STUPID COMMON MAN AND I DONT KNOW WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN INDIA.

Ha... you hit the nail on the head. This same thing cannot be done in most places in the world & we still end up doing it when we are back home in India even for a short holiday. Probably it is " Adat Se Majhboor".

Corruption is a two way process, very rightly pointed out the causes. Your observations perfectly fits Pakistan as well.

This is just the common human nature, why don't put more money into your pocket when you have the power to do so?

let us do our job correctly and properly so wd wont have to bribe any official. thats was the only intention to write this article.

sorry to hear the ill state of affairs in your country

I also searched alot about this topic and we have to take steps to remove corruption from india.

Even we dont know why there is so much corruption in India. Seeds of corruption were planted long before i came to this world. But i am doing my duty not to entertain corruption.And i vote for people who are not corrupted. Eg our defence minister. I can do only that much in my capacity.

Even we dont know why there is so much corruption in India. Seeds of corruption were planted long before i came to this world. But i am doing my duty not to entertain corruption.And i vote for people who are not corrupted. Eg our defence minister. I can do only that much in my capacity.

right brother, lets do our bit for the country. change wil take place.

YOu cant take a stand against corruption when the change needs to come from govt. Look at how our women are bing raped for decades, lax laws in place since then. No change.

Back
Top Bottom