What's new

I Come from Afghanistan, but Heart Lies in India, Says Millionaire Bollywood Fan

Come back to me when Bengali refugees start blowing themselves up in markets.

So you concur then..
It is your policy that is the problem, not the Afghans..
We didnt radicalize the bengalis...but you did to the Afghans..
Maybe introspection on past (maybe present) policy is required instead of laying blame sorely on the Afghan refugees..

Don't worry. There is no sympathy here for your screw-ups.

Who even asked for your sympathy? I just left my own thoughts based on personal experience and you quoted me with half facts that you've learnt from reading Wiki. LoL.

Don't talk about screwing please, you people are the least among the inhabitants of this planet to be given lectures to others on screwing.

So you concur then..
It is your policy that is the problem, not the Afghans..
We didnt radicalize the bengalis...but you did to the Afghans..
Maybe introspection on past (maybe present) policy is required instead of laying blame sorely on the Afghan refugees..

What are you talking about? The afghan refugees were welcomed in Pakistan with open arms. We didn't radicalise them to bring their drug trades in, nor did we radicalise them to start attacking polio teams. Funny you talk about bengalis, these afghans in Karachi attacked Pakistan biharis from east Pakistan who were settled after 1971 in Karachi. Why do you indians only learn half facts about Pakistan and think you know everything? Just like the other user who is ignorant of the fact that the taliban regime was bank rolled by the saudis with tacit support from the USA. We didn't mess up on our own, the US/Western world and their allies in the middle east did too, it just happened to be in our part of the world. So we had to deal with the blowback.

What are you talking about? The afghan refugees were welcomed in Pakistan with open arms. We didn't radicalise them to bring their drug trades in, nor did we radicalise them to start attacking polio teams.

But you did radicalize them..thats a fact! Its intended effect may have been different, but the fact is, you created the monster that you couldnt/cant control...
Pakistan "welcomed with open arms" refugees only to use them in their own strategic plot to stop communist forces...the opium trade and the attacks on polio teams is a bye product of the previous seeds sown..

In fact, Pakistan has had a history of using Afghans and Pushtuns...does 1947 and annexation of Kashmir ring a bell?

Funny you talk about bengalis, these afghans in Karachi attacked Pakistan biharis from east Pakistan who were settled after 1971 in Karachi. Why do you indians only learn half facts about Pakistan and think you know everything?

What does this have to do with the topic under discussion? Im having a hard time drawing the parallel between my comparision of the refugee situation from '71 to the Afghan refugee situation in Pak.

Just like the other user who is ignorant of the fact that the taliban regime was bank rolled by the saudis with tacit support from the USA. We didn't mess up on our own, the US/Western world and their allies in the middle east did too, it just happened to be in our part of the world. So we had to deal with the blowback.

Hold on a second there...
The US may have been a party to the creation and radicalization of the Mujahideen, that later formed the Taliban...as much as you are...But no one asked Pakistan to continue supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan post the end of cold war! That was a unilateral and strategic decision of your establishment..
That drug network that you so callously blame on the refugees was established to begin with because the Taliban used it as a "commodity" to fund its own operations...all that with the tacit support of the Pakistani establishment.
The US came back to clean up the mess it created, including getting rid of the Taliban ...you still support the Afghan Taliban..thats a fact! So the current mess is your doing!

Its funny how you Pakistanis sit on a make believe moral high horse instead of giving any thought to the policy failures of your government and army!

Back
Top Bottom