What's new

I cannot find a subject for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hum ne ap ke words se aik teer se do shikar ker diye..

kyun ap ko meri ankhain kharab lagti hain kia

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Possessive ladies are the third most dangerous species on earth, they are just after Tiger shark and Royal Bengal tigers. :agree:

:D :D they are the first most

if your stressed or depressed because of your marriage.. that doesn't give you the reason not to improve or make this website even worse.
And if my life chances just because of a marriage... its not worth it.

It worth million times bro - it worth million times

If you have to choose your life or the life of your wife.... most sane peoples would try to save their wives if they loved her from heart

Im off duty as a mod right now.. dinner break
I wanna rant too...

Why do people post words like "pissed off".. "fcuk".. "zionist freemasonist pig" "" .."secular arsehole".. and expect me to see their pov without prejudice?

Why do people make posts claiming that Mauritius has 120 F-22's that it wants to donate to the khilfat of Pakistan for war against zionists,hindus and all those that enjoy pink floyd..expect us to be serious with them?

Why do people boast about their love for Islam and Muslamaniat yet are always present on the Pakistani fashion thread making raunchy comments?

Why do people from a certain country usually want to hear nothing else than "they are the best" expect me to be fair all the time?

Why do people lose control over the damn internet.. where usually the person you get upset with may have not yet reached puberty?.. or may be a ISI/MOSSAD agent running a mind control experiment??

Why does it seem that 98% of the members here never bothered to read the forum rules.. or the FAQ?.. or in some cases learn to use a computer?

Why do thread starters just want to start a thread not caring whether their post about bad airline food fits anywhere in Pakistan Defence--Military Aviation? it means all stuff related to Military aviation that DIRECTLY effects Pakistan.. not why the food on jet airways caused the IAF's Chief's daughter to have food poisoning.( even though .. in a sick way.. it effects our stance.. maybe it will cause the IAF chief to get depressed and start talking about state secrets in his sleep..anything helps)

Why is it so cool to post like whatever man.. and like I dont give a defecation about it man. and like why the damn zionist mofo's wanna have friend shrimps with my hijab wearing gf man?.. it aint cool and stuff man.. down right modderfudgin unfudgin-professional dawg yo..?

Why has my cat been screwing around with every female feline he sees these days.. ?

Why do people have problems with using the report button..?.. next time your house is getting robbed you wanna wait for the police to find out you were robbed first and then take action?

Like Ive had it man..
Im growing a mangled beard for the heck of it..and switching to capri's.. prod Jamati..
Laters..
Aaakhtoo..

kyun ap ko meri ankhain kharab lagti hain kia

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

:D :D they are the first most
There are ways u can calm down ladies, U can satisfy wives with expensive clothes, jeweleries,some holiday tours and all, and GFs with flowers, expensive gifts, chocolates, etc.
But there are no such known ways for the other two. :azn:

There are ways u can calm down ladies, U can satisfy wives with expensive clothes, jeweleries,some holiday tours and all, and GFs with flowers, expensive gifts, chocolates, etc.

self deleted...........

:lol: trust me they are not calmed down they just laugh at your stupidity and say oh well gonna see you see soon

Tum logon keh post dekhne keh baad bechara xMustiiej70 Pachta raha ho ga keh main ne thread start kion kara :lol:

Us ka reply b nahi aya aur oper se urdu main posts saare :lol:

xMustiiej70 gonna be so frustrated now, maybe he has done a vanishing act like P.C. Sorkar. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom