What's new

I apologize for bad behavior with Turkish companies in Pakistan: PM

I still can't believe our intelligence and army failed so badly

From Offering Tea to Indians , we have become true laughing stock of world

Can you simplify the situation for an ordinary Turkish citizen who is far from Pakistani domestic politics?

Because the interview given by the Prime Minister of Pakistan to the Turkish press and the statements in the publication you shared the link of are not consistent.

Although I searched for the statement in this title, I could not find it in any Turkish media. The headlines in the news I found are as follows:

"Now we focus on economic cooperation. The current level of bilateral trade is still not a true reflection of the excellent state of our relations. This is also a field with tremendous opportunities for both countries. During my visit, energy, infrastructure, e-commerce, agro-industry and informatics sectors etc. I am meeting with leading Turkish companies to encourage them to use the enormous opportunities available in Pakistan in various fields."

"Pakistan and Turkiye support each other on all issues of basic national interest whether it is occupied Kashmir or Northern Cyprus"

"Pakistan-Turkiye relations are exemplary. These historical relations are firmly rooted in shared religious, cultural and linguistic ties, and these transcend local political changes on both sides."

He is Cherry Blossom , most of things he says are copy paste from internet
You can ignore this Joker

Mafia and dirty rats can go down to any level. To give bad name to PTI govt, they fabricate everything.
It shows how much they and patwari followers abhor IK and PTI.

Might as well call the British to become a colony again.
Only if Thomas agrees to be the mascot, though I fear our lumber 1 agency may throw a tantrum forfeiting the top spot.. but our colonial era railways are due for an upgrade.. ah the conundrum.. *

Hero_Thomas_X15a.jpg

Without a doubt circus of jokers running govt previous and current

I told these Turks in Twitter that their hate campaign is being noticed in Pakistan and this is damaging our relations with them and they will now face the music!!!:rofl:

And Bingo! In this relationship Pakistan wont tolerate such stuff. Now discriminations And counter insults towards Turks will be a new normal here.

Because In the end, We also love our country and wont tolerate insults and bad behavior towards our country and our countrymen. Sorry.

Can you simplify the situation for an ordinary Turkish citizen who is far from Pakistani domestic politics?

Because the interview given by the Prime Minister of Pakistan to the Turkish press and the statements in the publication you shared the link of are not consistent.

Although I searched for the statement in this title, I could not find it in any Turkish media. The headlines in the news I found are as follows:

"Now we focus on economic cooperation. The current level of bilateral trade is still not a true reflection of the excellent state of our relations. This is also a field with tremendous opportunities for both countries. During my visit, energy, infrastructure, e-commerce, agro-industry and informatics sectors etc. I am meeting with leading Turkish companies to encourage them to use the enormous opportunities available in Pakistan in various fields."

"Pakistan and Turkiye support each other on all issues of basic national interest whether it is occupied Kashmir or Northern Cyprus"

"Pakistan-Turkiye relations are exemplary. These historical relations are firmly rooted in shared religious, cultural and linguistic ties, and these transcend local political changes on both sides."

this has more to do with that recent hate campaign in Turkey against Pakistan. Read my post#23.

No one likes him. He is making Pakistan a "slave" on the global stage. He is a select crime minister. At least 85% of Pakistanis and 95% of overseas Pakistanis support Imran.

I told these Turks in Twitter that their hate campaign is being noticed in Pakistan and this is damaging our relations with them and they will now face the music!!!:rofl:

And Bingo! In this relationship Pakistan wont tolerate such stuff. Now discriminations And counter insults towards Turks will be a new normal here.

Because In the end, We also love our country and wont tolerate insults and bad behavior towards our country and our countrymen. Sorry.

this has more to do with that recent hate campaign in Turkey against Pakistan. Read my post#23.
This has absolutely nothing to do with that.. keep ur gibberish out of this...

After 4 years of PTI govt record inflation. Pakistan is on the brink of bankruptcy.
people says otherwise and saying pti was way better.

You had no load shedding, high export, remittance, reserves

how come pakistan is on brink of bankruptcy while. PM visiting with 54 members.

Its incompetency of PMLN.

Last edited:
Only PTI supporters say. Inflation started due to PTI incompetence. They could have build oil reserves during Covid when oil was cheap.
haha pakistan doesnt have storage capacity of oil more than 15-30 days. Patwaris and pmln supporter are curse on Pakistan because of their jahalat and not accepting the truth. As i said only incompetent is PMLN

haha pakistan doesnt have storage capacity of oil more than 15-30 days. Patwaris and pmln supporter are curse on Pakistan because of their jahalat and not accepting the truth. As i said only incompetent is PMLN
Patwario ki 30 saal marwa marwa k bari hogai hai, us me oil bohat ajana tha, ye bhai wahan store krwana chah raha.

My guess would be regarding some contracts signed between SS's previous Punjab Government and some Turkish Companies that had massive irregularities and the work for the most part missing, (Waste Disposal and Management In Rawalpindi and Lahore I am witness to). There was attempt to rectify this which understandably pissed them off, i mean who doesnt like free lunch. Could be that.

Back
Top Bottom