What's new

I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no or most Indians dont give a fcuk on what others think and we , if we are here will speak on our mind, caring less on "liking".

That is good to know, so I don't want to see any Indian complain about the India-bashing here (as they do ALL the time), since according to you they don't care at all? :rofl:

That is really good to know.

LoL, by all means.
I am not a hypocrite like Internet Hindus.
Like I said, I rarely create new threads, I only respond to Internet Hindus.

Don't degrade yourself by comparing to an Internet Hindu. :no:

There is no lower form of life.

(And before any Indian complains, please remember what Spark said. :azn: You guys don't care about anything said on here, which means I can say anything at all without worrying about offending Indians.)

When there are no waves and wind to wash and blow away sand then insult remain permanently engraved in sand like on rock.And between india and pakistan waves and winds are missing thats the crux of the problem.

Come up with something that has remained intact written on sand in ur memory or recorded history and we can do the talking.

And what happened to ur flags..

It keeps changing like flickerig lights on a Christmas tree.

That is good to know, so I don't want to see any Indian complain about the India-bashing here (as they do ALL the time), since according to you they don't care at all? :rofl:

That is really good to know.

Don't degrade yourself by comparing to an Internet Hindu. :no:

There is no lower form of life.

(And before any Indian complains, please remember what Spark said. :azn: You guys don't care about anything said on here, which means I can say anything at all without worrying about offending Indians.)

How can we expect for change by complaining on something you thoroughly enjoy.

Good manners begins at home and is passed on the talks.

We can only pass the sympathies.

Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.
- Arab Proverb

"When one comes to a rigid mountain, just walk around it- Hembo"

You're wasting your time on posts with weird sense of reasoning to disguise their inherent hatred. Give it a rest. Does "internet Hindu" not tell you anything?

We don't defend Indian trolls because they too, perhaps, have the same weird reasonings..

Oh man why these closet jihadis are jumping up and down here..? :what:

Come up with something that has remained intact written on sand in ur memory or recorded history and we can do the talking.
you first come up with the solution of erasing anything written on sand without blowing and washing it away.

And what happened to ur flags..

It keeps changing like flickerig lights on a Christmas tree.
thats none of you business.

What is an Internet Hindu? :coffee:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/189712-india-meet-internet-hindus.html

It's a term coined by an Indian journalist to describe the behavior of many Indians online.
That behavior being the trolling of any and all topics, showing extreme hatred for anything not Hindu, swarming a debate and shouting down everyone who does not agree with them, and being extremely Islamophobic.

Basically how alot of the Indian members act here.

India v/s Pakistan is still manageable, its only when the Chinese and the Bangladeshi's also jump into the picture, it starts going haywire.

you first come up with the solution of erasing anything written on sand without blowing and washing it away.

thats none of you business.

Washing and blowing. why the obsession for those..

Try cooking and cleaning too.. Will come in handy for future.:meeting:

Less violent version of cyber jihadis, or think of them as volunteer "50 cent" brigade.

Its only a matter of time-
You guys are ambitious and extremely talented- :D-

Less violent version of cyber jihadis, or think of them as volunteer "50 cent" brigade.

The Blind only sees darkness everywhere.

Coins up the term internet Hindus, internet Muslims, internet Christians, internet Buddhists, internet Jews, internet atheists,internet Sikhs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom