What's new

I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one among the exiguous who savor instigating by vilifying around.

2 cheers for that.

LOL, you can be very sure that every time I say something not nice about India, I am simply returning the favour.

I guarantee that if this forum can go three whole days without any Indian member bashing China, I'll do the same.

But we both know that's impossible right, so what is the point?

Indians here only seem to understand retaliation, they do not seem to understand any form of reasoning or compromise. The only real way to reduce China bashing by Indians, is to show that India is worse... that way the ones who can feel shame will at least stay away.

Chill. There's nothing to say you can't speak your mind, irrespective of whom you are speaking to.

Let's get this 'traditional enemy' business out of the way. What do you think he's trying to convey? Isn't it a fact that from the moment that we got our independence, we have territorial or financial disagreements? What are the only wars we fought? Those with Pakistan + 2? what are the only ones Pakistan fought? With us? So what else will he say, and why should similarities between us irritate anybody?

Like most Indians of today, I have lived in pretty cosmopolitan surroundings, having both Hindu and Muslim friends.

Till I joined this place, I had never been exposed to such strong unipolar religion tinted attitudes.

I must admit it is all pretty alien and overwhelming.

Then I realised what it was.

We are exposed to both sides. They from cradle to grave see just one.

You do not need politics, or economics, or school books, or media, to institutionalize your way of looking at the other side. It is done subliminally day in and day out from the day you are born.

LOL, you can be very sure that every time I say something not nice about India, I am simply returning the favour.

I guarantee that if this forum can go three whole days without any Indian member bashing China, I'll do the same.

Indians here only seem to understand retaliation, they do not seem to understand any form of reasoning or compromise. The only real way to reduce China bashing by Indians, is to show that India is worse... that way the ones who can feel shame will at least stay away.

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

People like me fuel it?
So instead of condemning Internet Hindus, you are blaming the victim.

I rarely if ever create new threads and I don't start Indian trolling threads.
Almost all my replies are in response to Internet Hindus.

You may not like my style, but I am a firm believer in never bring a knife to a gun fight.

I can't speak for the other nationalities, but as for the Chinese, we are only responding to the endless China-bashing that comes from the Indian members here.

Ask any Chinese member and you will get the same response.

Bookmarked for future reference...!! :butcher:

bookmarked.jpg

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

Just remember that all this dislike India faces on this forum from China/Pakistani/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka etc. here is all VERY well deserved. :azn:

In fact I would say that we are taking it way too easy on you guys, considering your behaviour here. I don't know why we give you so many breaks but I'm fairly sure you don't deserve any of them.

Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.
- Arab Proverb

It is impossible to form any kind of understanding with an Internet Hindu. These people have only one thing on their mind and that's extreme hatred for anything not "Hindu"

Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.
- Arab Proverb
When there are no waves and wind to wash and blow away sand then insult remain permanently engraved in sand like on rock.And between india and pakistan waves and winds are missing thats the crux of the problem.

It is impossible to form any kind of understanding with an Internet Hindu. These people have only one thing on their mind and that's extreme hatred for anything not "Hindu"

Unfortunately I have come to the same conclusion.

Chinese Dragon, this is an India Pakistan thread.

If you are feeling left out, why don't you start another India China thread instead?

Just remember that all this dislike India faces on this forum from China/Pakistani/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka etc. here is all VERY well deserved. :azn:

In fact I would say that we are taking it way too easy on you guys, considering your behaviour here. I don't know why we give you so many breaks but I'm fairly sure you don't deserve any of them.

Dislike on the forum.

Do you even think We care for that.

I dont think no Indian is here on the forum for a social network of friendship.

Yes we know from the day1 , we will be facing the worst of the admirers, the worst of the criticizers, the worst of the insults,the worst of the forum decisions and so on.

Even we find it at odds against even the non adversaries as if the India haters just found a gateway to express their views.

But we have the understanding to differenciate between the real world and the virtual world.

So no or most Indians dont give a fcuk on what others think and we , if we are here will speak on our mind, caring less on "liking".

Like Spark observed, I too read a lot in the forum and not even find to post anything in most of the threads.

The defense related discussions we used to have here is very rare though.

I have probably posted about 10-15 posts in last six months or so, that too mostly on the members sections. I am also more of a lurker now because of the amount of pissing contests that goes about here. In a way, I already was doing what OP wanted to say, stay away from the troll posts/ threads.

I do go through all kind of threads/ posts though (without responding).. & occasionally thank a post that I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom