What's new

I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is because you abstain that the low-life has taken over.

Please come back. Recover what is our own.

Is my dharma such a light and fragile thing that a few rude words upsets it?
Its certainly Its certainly not but one should not try someones patience to its very extremes every day you loggin what do you see abuses hate where has the discussion gone what happened to the moderation of this forum , what is left to be claimed . It was such a great forum and i can only see it being destroyed by every second these trolls are allowed here*

I often have conversations with our Pakistani 'patriots' who think making fun of India is patriotism, is that the real enemy of Pakistan is not India - India is traditional enemy because of a situation we're in over our issues.

Our real enemies are those within us, who won't stop fighting you if you resolve one or two issues. These are our corrupt leaders and Mullahs who put things before what should be #1 - Pakistan. If you forgive these internal enemies and go after India alone, you're only a fool's patriot, not Pakistan's.

The problem is that PDF is infested with Internet Hindus who make alot of anti Pakistan/anti Islamic threads and posts.
This then causes the Pakistani members to troll back which causes the internet Hindus to troll harder.

It's a vicious cycle that would be very hard to stop.

The funny part is that i find it the other way round:rofl:

on topic: i think OP has made a good point here sometimes people troll so hard that it makes me forget that i m on a defense forum

But i also think that many members do mature with the passage of time

all we need to bring more sensible topic rather than troll wars...

Its certainly Its certainly not but one should not try someones patience to its very extremes every day you loggin what do you see abuses hate where has the discussion gone what happened to the moderation of this forum , what is left to be claimed . It was such a great forum and i can only see it being destroyed by every second these trolls are allowed here*

I feel only the ordinary members should fight to reverse these unwanted changes. Your contribution can help.

One of the signs of forum maturity is the loss of ability to engage on the Vs threads.

I am suffering from an acute aversion to BS and finding it hard to post a single post in most threads.

One of the signs of forum maturity is the loss of ability to engage on the Vs threads.

I am suffering from an acute aversion to BS and finding it hard to post a single post in most threads.

maybe you are lazy.

Troll is the only thing that makes me think a thousand times before posting a reply, if not less.

Its good to be a mute passive reader than a meaningless troller...

i think the frequency india vs pak threads comming up have decreased nowadays :coffee:

It's true, and it doesn't absolve you of acting in the same manner. It's people like you who provide oxygen to them.

People like me fuel it?
So instead of condemning Internet Hindus, you are blaming the victim.

I rarely if ever create new threads and I don't start Indian trolling threads.
Almost all my replies are in response to Internet Hindus.

You may not like my style, but I am a firm believer in never bring a knife to a gun fight.

People like me fuel it?
So instead of condemning Internet Hindus, you are blaming the victim.

I rarely if ever create new threads and I don't start Indian trolling threads.
Almost all my replies are in response to Internet Hindus.

You may not like my style, but I am a firm believer in never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Please be sure that I am not seeking a good chit from you or from anybody else. But far earlier than here, from PTH days onwards, I have fought against Internet Hindus. Since the very lofty principles of the promoter of that site, a man whom I admire but with whose ultra-liberal, verging on libertarian views I am at variance, did not allow stringent action to be taken against that scum, i left. I rarely look in.

That has also been my record here, as those who have read my comments from the day of my joining will have seen.

It is not necessary for me to display my credentials to every gunfighter who happens along, looking for - hoping for - trouble.

Most of the problems are because of Keyboard warriors on both sides .
575997_411399285562394_1759167299_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom