What's new

I am ready to work in Pakistan: Iranian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo

She is one of the truly acclaimed Irani actors in Hollywood, appearing in famous shows like 24, NCIS, Law & Order; even making guest appearances in House, Grey's Anatomy, Will & Grace and ER.

i thought iranian actress means 20-30 year old Actress working in top films being produced by Iran

I am slightly disappointed but its good to see she is willing to work in Pakistan. I hope Shoaib Mansoor kind of director sign him for a movie and the movie becomes a huge success

i thought iranian actress means 20-30 year old Actress working in top films being produced by Iran

I am slightly disappointed but its good to see she is willing to work in Pakistan. I hope Shoaib Mansoor kind of director sign him for a movie and the movie becomes a huge success
pakistani directors like reema khan did take actors/actresses from other countries, love mein ghum had Azerbaijan's model in it, good luck to this woman and film industry

didn't know about that... thanks

i didnt really like the movie houseof sand and fog TBH,its very saddening etc

i think she also acted in x men 3 if im correct

A freakier and older version of her! lol

yes she is sort of actress who is not usually young and beautiful like meryl streep but is good in drama movies

She is 59, btw you can search it on google images, Never give up

Shohreh_Aghdashloo_10.jpg

you are messed up mind bro :lol::lol: you are attracted to aunties like age of grand mother :rofl:

She is a nice actor and If I remember correctly then she worked in one of the season of TV series '24'.

but how can we make her speak urdu, maybe she can only speak english

she can in Pakistan we have huge television & fahion industry......

Films are also improving BTW in shoiab manzoor's KKL there were few hollywood actors & in Rema Khan's love me gum as well..

soo best of luck to her ...

I don't like her... actually. Iranians have some of the most beautiful girls... I think this woman is just too old.

Back
Top Bottom