What's new

I am getting sick of hearing this free speech excuse for hate crimes

If you keep getting sick of people using their free speech

Did you read it properly? :no:

I said i am getting sick of people misusing freedom of speech to hide their hate and bigotry.

Freedom of speech don't mean you open your mouth and speak whatever nonsense or hatred you have in your minds without caring about consequences. Free speech is precious gift we should use it properly.

something is wrong with this website :)

No cached version is available
What's wrong?

Did you read it properly? :no:

I said i am getting sick of people misusing freedom of speech to hide their hate and bigotry.

Freedom of speech don't mean you open your mouth and speak whatever nonsense or hatred you have in your minds without caring about consequences. Free speech is precious gift we should use it properly.
Any other words only when you agree with it....not free speech at all.

Then don't listen. No one forces you to use you tube....which is all about freedom of expression. Do what the scientologist do...forbid members to surf the net...as it scrambles their easily manipulated minds.

Its like me asking for right to abuse you and requesting you to shut your ears. You are taking away my freedom of listening while giving the right of hate speech to others? Why don't apply the same formula to racism, homophobia and all other hate and racist comments?

Freedom of speech has its limitation? Or no?

Its like me asking for right to abuse you and requesting you to shut your ears. You are taking away my freedom of listening while giving the right of hate speech to others? Why don't apply the same formula to racism, homophobia and all other hate and racist comments?

Freedom of speech has its limitation? Or no?
I'm gonna assume you have been on this site ranting about Isreal and zionist....wanna be arrested for that? No?....you should support free speech.

I'm gonna assume you have been on this site ranting about Isreal and zionist....wanna be arrested for that? No?....you should support free speech.

No problem if you criticise Islam or its practices. you are more than welcome and we have seen it on this forum. we are taking about mocking and insulting prophet not criticising Islam :)

No problem if you criticise Islam or its practices. you are more than welcome and we have seen it on this forum. we are taking about mocking and insulting prophet not criticising Islam :)
More than welcome, eh? You have made my point for me. Welcome to spew what you agree with...not what you don't. Plenty of places with this "free speech"

More than welcome, eh? You have made my point for me. Welcome to spew what you agree with...not what you don't. Plenty of places with this "free speech"

You are not getting the point here. Take example of this forum. This forum cannot operate without moderators. Moderators restrict your freedom most of the time when you insult or abuse other members. Is this restrict freedom of speech? yes. Is it good restriction? yes

I don't mean you should agree with everyone. Criticism on religion is one thing and insulting and making fun of Prophet(PBUH) of any religion is another.

No, it don't.

So you have freedom of hate speech against people of different sexual orientations, colour, race, disability or ethnicity,religion(let leave it) in Denmark ? White person can exercise his freedom of speech to call a black guy as nigger ? Those who uses such racial slur are protected under free speech act ? :)

To add it further freedom of expression has never been absolute in any democracy. If i go to downing street and swear and shout abuse at David Cameron because I don't like his views. I will be arrested because of causing a disturbance.

I am getting sick of hearing this freedom of speech excuse as a justification of bigotry and hate crimes. These bigot know Muslims are emotional and sensitive about their beliefs yet they keep poking at them and then sitting back with satisfaction when they react that way. Never mind that innocent people die so we can have a laugh and feel self smug.

The way to change people is through dialogue, education and respect not by insulting them. They are not going to change over night and insulting them and taunting them is certainly not helping either

Sir,

Nobody has given any right to the muslims to be emotional and sensitive to hate crimes---and worst of all---they are destroying their own property.

The property of an islamic----then where does this put the muslims in what category---enemies of isam---enemies of prophet Mohammad---enemies of Allah and his qura'an---.

Any muslim who goes out and protests against this and that protest cause the stoppage of business in a muslim country---any damage caused thereafter---is a sin worse than that casued for blasphemy---.

The sentence for these 'so called ashiq a rasool' should be death---no islamic burial either.

These muslims have disgraced the doings of prophet Mohammad---they have put the name of prophet Mohammad to shame---these men have put a 'black mark' on the kindness and forgiveness that prophet Mohammad showed towards those who degraded and humiliated him during his life----.

All that work of propeht Mohammad---all that goodwill created by our beloved prophet has been completey negated by these devious individuals who call themselves muslims---indeed they are the true enemies of islam---indeed these are the children of 'satan' wearing cloak of religious piety. These are the true enemies of islam.

You know Raja the tolerance and taking right step is always better. You know what in last 2-3 years Some RJ has said something against Lord Ganesha, Hindus just complaint and RJ was moved its over. One fashion designer in US made Some absurd dresses on Godess Kali, Hindus in America just complaint and he asked for Formal apology. When in Wisconsin, Sikhs were brutally murdered in Gurudwara, Sikhs protest outside embassy in New Delhi but Sikh groups asked them for apology. When Da Vinci code made some comments about Jesus, Christians did not raised a Fatwa for Dan Brown.

I am not saying these are the best ways but certainly attacking America and its embassy is an "aggression" which always gets associated with Muslims. I saw those trailers and felt these are the some idiot kids job and even not worth of giving attention. I am not sure why people raised for such controversy.

Sir,

Nobody has given any right to the muslims to be emotional and sensitive to hate crimes---and worst of all---they are destroying their own property.

The property of an islamic----then where does this put the muslims in what category---enemies of isam---enemies of prophet Mohammad---enemies of Allah and his qura'an---.

Any muslim who goes out and protests against this and that protest cause the stoppage of business in a muslim country---any damage caused thereafter---is a sin worse than that casued for blasphemy---.

The sentence for these 'so called ashiq a rasool' should be death---no islamic burial either.

These muslims have disgraced the doings of prophet Mohammad---they have put the name of prophet Mohammad to shame---these men have put a 'black mark' on the kindness and forgiveness that prophet Mohammad showed towards those who degraded and humiliated him during his life----.

All that work of propeht Mohammad---all that goodwill created by our beloved prophet has been completey negated by these devious individuals who call themselves muslims---indeed they are the true enemies of islam---indeed these are the children of 'satan' wearing cloak of religious piety. These are the true enemies of islam.

Mastaan saab, this is what I wrote in a different thread.

Actually all this anger has been pent up over years. The people are tired of drone strikes. They are tired of having black water run around the country killing people. And they are tired of our security personnel protecting the US embassy which black water and other agencies operate out of. The embassy in Pakistan is practically a mini city.

This film just set them off.

This is not just about the film, but anger altogether towards our government by the people.

something is wrong with this website :)

No cached version is available
What's wrong?

Keep getting the same thing...actually easier to close the browser and reload than straight navigation. Traffic maybe? Pakistani or American monitering?:what:

So you have freedom of hate speech against people of different sexual orientations, colour, race, disability or ethnicity,religion(let leave it) in Denmark ? White person can exercise his freedom of speech to call a black guy as nigger ? Those who uses such racial slur are protected under free speech act ? :)

To add it further freedom of expression has never been absolute in any democracy. If i go to downing street and swear and shout abuse at David Cameron because I don't like his views. I will be arrested because of causing a disturbance.

Yes...I can call a black guy a nigger. It would say more about me than him though. We can legislate against people getting their tender feewings hurt. I hate political correctness and the tendency of governments towards shielding me from the cold hard world. Plenty of threads on this site have made me howling mad...never once have you seen me advocate that big brother should shield me in its ever-knowing embrace...and make the bad words go away. What is it about Islam that makes people unable to think independantly or make their own way in the world without daddy shielding them from bad thoughts? Can't say something about them...can't stop rapeing with out bedsheets covering women etc.

Back
Top Bottom